Anyone obsessed with cheese?

akasha24

Veteran
Local time
2:20 AM
I eat everything with cheese, okay, nearly everything. Anyone else love cheese as much as I do?

I love cheese too - I don't eat it with everything, but I'll happily eat a lump on its own as a snack.

I wouldn't call it an obsession but yes, I do eat a lot of cheese (and different types) and love it!
I really enjoy buying different ones (crazy good selection here) and eating them as snacks or just cutting a few pieces to go with lunch/dinner.

I have a couple of exceptional cheese suppliers in the new forest,I eat cheese regularly,soft,hard ,smelly,blue,goats.we always have a selection in the fridge but do like them at room temperature,any time we are on holiday i make a diversion to farmers markets to see what cheese i can get ,not over keen on mass produced soap texture block cut cheese

I love melted cheese in a lot of dishes. For example, a pizza with nothing but cheese is completely satisfying. However, I don't eat a lot of cheese by itself. The only type I like to eat plain is asiago. But any type of melted cheese is pretty delicious. My overall favorites are provolone, asiago, swiss and brie.

Just tried a new one. A hard, kind of similar to cantal cheese but this one is from switzerland. Quite delicious I have to say!

I believe many cheeses have a type of acid which is essentially MSG. I know Parmesan is one of these. That may explain why people love cheeses so much, because they get their taste buds so excited.

Speaking of cheeses, there was an article I read recently that went into detail of all the aspects of Doritos that make them so appealing to consumers. I was pretty surprised to find out that the actual cheese flavor on Doritos is Romano cheese, not cheddar as you would think. There is also some garlic and other flavors added too though. The orange color is only added for aesthetic appeal.

I love cheese too - I don't eat it with everything, but I'll happily eat a lump on its own as a snack.
If there's one food that I wouldn't want to be allergic to, it'd be cheese. Even though I'm a vegetarian and have to be careful when it comes to rennet, I eat cheese almost every day. I also sometimes cut off a chunk of cheese and eat it, except I'll put Marmite (which is like the Australian's Vegemite) on it ha ha. I'm the only person I know, who would eat such an odd snack. I guess I got the idea after my mom made me cheese and Marmite sandwiches as a kid, I just forgo the bread ha ha.

I am addicted to cheese. Fresh or stinky, sheep or cow, sweet or salty, European or American, I love all kinds of cheese. I am trying to learn how to make mozzarella.

Bought a couple of different cheeses which I brought to my family for Christmas time. I know the gouda with cumin seeds is absolutely delicious, haven't tried the other ones yet. But there is this one smelly looking version of tomme noir which looks great. Can't wait!

I am addicted to sharp cheddar cheese. This food goes great on tacos, spaghetti and meats. It's the one cheese I always keep in my fridge. Depending on the price, I either go for a block or pack of shredded, sharp cheddar cheese.

sargento-sharp-shredded-cheddar-cheese-mdn.jpg
(So delicious!)

Sharp cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese are two essentials that are found in my home everyday. I buy it in bulk each and every time. We have it in shreds, cubes and block. My family of 5 are big cheese eaters. We probably consume cheese with just about every meal served.

I definitely have a mild obsession with cheese. It's such a shame too, because it's rather unhealthy. You can add so much fat to a meal with just a little cheese... I'm living in Germany right now and unfortunately there is a distinct lack of sharp cheddar cheese here! I used to eat that stuff as a midday snack with crackers back in the States...I always eat tons of it when I visit home. Mozzarella is forever my favorite cheese, though, which luckily they have in abundance here! I just made some baked feta with tomatoes and chilis last night... I could go on forever.

I love cheese, of all kinds! I don't always eat them raw, though. My cheese experience isn't complete with bread, for me. I try all kinds of bread with all kinds of cheese - and if they're baked and cooked together, the taste is somewhat unforgettable.

Cheese can be very versatile. Most people think of it as only for salty and savory dishes, but cream cheese can be used in many kinds of dessert, and even salty varieties can bring out the sweetness in fruit. Just the other day I tried out these white rice muffins from this new place, the fluffiest I've ever tasted, but it was the couple strips of quickmelt cheese on top that really made it for me.

I'm not a snob when it comes to cheese, I'll just say that. I think I can appreciate carefully aged Edam and blue cheeses just as well as the spreadable kind. Although, my mom once dated this guy from the Kraft corporation whose icebreaker was "What's your favorite cheese?" and I was really young but I think I put him off or intimidated him by answering Camembert. :p:

Back
Top Bottom