Recipe Banana Blast II

Is this the best one this time?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
you can always report it and let me know though rather than waiting for me to find it on the off chance... :whistling:
Only if the report button works!

Two "seperate" threads, created at the same time. One missing the picture, the other the poll.
And I only "pressed" create thread once.

the report button usually works... at least it does every time I use it. Have you tried it?
How do you think I know it didn't work. At the time, we'd double posts as well. Refresh to avoid.

Besides, you weren't here at the time.

How do you think I know it didn't work. At the time, we'd double posts as well. Refresh to avoid.

Besides, you weren't here at the time.
The report button should work even when the double posting issues are occurring. We are monitoring the double post issue and believe we know the cause bit of the problem doesn't get reported we can't investigate it. Usually the report button duplicates or triplicates in the same manner as the double posts and the is no need to ask how I know that! As it is the who concept of the report button is to alert me to an issue. Alerts into the reports folder are emailed to me which I can pick up when I'm not about on here as can Shaun.

Back
Top Bottom