Best Burger You've Ever had?

Here are some of the places that I've been to that have the best burgers;

Wild Willy's, Fudruckers, Kelly's & Five Guys. There burgers taste exceptionally good, because they are never frozen! They are cooked fresh every day, ALL day!! :hungry:

Had them made within 24 hours of the cow being slaughtered. On teacakes baked the same day.

You can also get a fairly decent burger at some of the steakhouses in your area, since they specialize in cooking beef steaks and other meats & things to perfection for the customers who like to dine in them!! :hungry:

But just get their word on it that it won't be overcooked!! :eek:

I'm ashamed to admitt it but the best burger I've ever had was at a McDonald's chain near where I live. The people there like and know how to season the burgers if you ask them to do it a certain way. I know their burgers come frozen but for an economical price, I think it's pretty decent. I haven't tried Five Guys yet but there's one near here so I'll go ahead and try their burger next time. It would be the only place around here to get a fresh one unless I made it myself and I'd just assumed they were the frozen patties.

Antelope burger at a fancy restaurant. It was the most unique by far and the flavor was incredible. I don't think they had it on the menu for more than one season, but it was so good.

a burger restaurant in Southampton called 7-bone,they did their research on burger mix and buns,just a good burger:okay:

This is an easy one. Burgermeister in Berlin. It's under a bridge and you basically sit on crates. I swear I ate it like every day I was there and I STILL miss it so much.

My favourite burgers are the ones I make myself. I make them from ground steak and serve in the bun with bacon, cheese and a large onion ring. Oh, and some chips (or thick cut fries) on the side with tomato ketchup.

There use to be a chain in my area by the name of Hamburger Hamlet, they had the best burgers. I have not seen them for some time and don't know who owned them. I am sorry they left this area, I had good times eating at their restaurant.

I suspect you guys in the USA have a head start on us in Britain. Most of the burger bars here have too main faults - miserable staff with a couldn't care less attitude and only average burgers, [not really all that much competition over here]. The best I've ever had we made at home and very nice too.

There are two burger places in Canada that I like, one is Licks and the other is Harvey's. At both places they charbroil the burger for you while you wait at the counter and then put on whatever topping you point out (like at a subway restaurant). In the States I haven't found any decent places yet, they all taste like the same frozen pattie to me. Oh I guess 5 Guys does taste unique but it is so overly greasy it is hard to legitimately enjoy.

The best burger that I have tried I think is an organic burger here in our place. It has a taste that somewhat different from those that I have tried from McDonalds. The chef told us that meat used in their burger comes from cow that is antibiotic and hormone free. They also add wine.

There are two burger places in Canada that I like, one is Licks and the other is Harvey's. At both places they charbroil the burger for you while you wait at the counter and then put on whatever topping you point out (like at a subway restaurant). In the States I haven't found any decent places yet, they all taste like the same frozen pattie to me. Oh I guess 5 Guys does taste unique but it is so overly greasy it is hard to legitimately enjoy.

Really? From what I've heard, 5 guys are like the gold standard for fast food chain burgers?

Back
Top Bottom