Best way to cook your eggs?

lovecookie

Local time
8:29 AM
I've been trying to see the best way to have your eggs. Post down below the best ways to cook your eggs and or links to your recipes! :laugh:

Eggs are the best who else agrees.
Screen Shot 2020-02-11 at 10.07.16 AM.png

(Moderator Edit by SNSSO - links only to recipes as always please.)

Look down below for awesome and FANCYYYY egg recipes :)

Last edited:
Yeah, I love eggs. No recipes to post at the moment, but I like them:

Scrambled
Fried (from sunny side up to over hard)
Poached
Frittata'd
Baked/Shirred
Soft-Boiled
Hard-Boiled
Omeletted

And any other way they can be done. I like them so much, I'm not even particular about them. Scrambled loose and wet, sure...scrambled hard and chopped, fine by me...big hunks, little bits, I don't care. Frizzled around the edges or just barely firm, either way works.

I cook poached eggs all the time, but every now n then I love a fried egg, in dripping, fat collected from roasts. With a slice of fried bread. Wife won't eat fried stuff so I normally do it when she's away. Boiled eggs n soldiers I love as well and need to do them soon. Wife loves scrambled eggs with grilled bacon. I also love scotch eggs and curried eggs.

Russ

Yeah, I love eggs. No recipes to post at the moment, but I like them:

Scrambled
Fried (from sunny side up to over hard)
Poached
Frittata'd
Baked/Shirred
Soft-Boiled
Hard-Boiled
Omeletted

And any other way they can be done. I like them so much, I'm not even particular about them. Scrambled loose and wet, sure...scrambled hard and chopped, fine by me...big hunks, little bits, I don't care. Frizzled around the edges or just barely firm, either way works.
I never had a baked egg before! that must be alot of eggs in one dish hahahha

I cook poached eggs all the time, but every now n then I love a fried egg, in dripping, fat collected from roasts. With a slice of fried bread. Wife won't eat fried stuff so I normally do it when she's away. Boiled eggs n soldiers I love as well and need to do them soon. Wife loves scrambled eggs with grilled bacon. I also love scotch eggs and curried eggs.

Russ
def feel free to post a pic of the poached egg with a slice of bread! that sounds tasty!

Forgot to add one of my all-time favorites: a scrambled egg sandwich on super-soft grocery store bread with as much mayonnaise as possible, and a lot of black pepper.

And crispy iceberg lettuce

Scrambled is my absolute favourite, closely followed by hard boiled and dipped in celery salt
I'm not a fan of runny yolks

Back
Top Bottom