Biscuit/cookie sizes

rascal

Forum GOD!
Local time
6:04 PM
I've been saying for years that these are getting smaller, I bought a packet of Kingston creams the other day and was amazed at the tiny size. The big one is average but the smaller one is tiny!! Do the makers reduce size to max the profit??
I know they say to eat less sugar but cut the sizes down? I'm not happy, and won't buy that brand again.

Do yours seem smaller?

Russ

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh matron. The only Keks (Croatian for biscuit) we buy here are Mcvities. They look the same size. Croatians are Keksi crazy especially at Chrimbo View attachment 51132View attachment 51135
A cookie is "keksi" in Finnish too. I haven't noticed any change in the size of cookies - but I have noticed a change in the size of many other products which suddenly have got a new case/carton/package and been "imperceptibly" reduced into smaller size (e.g. from 1000 ml to 900 ml) - but the price hasn't changed.

Last edited:
A cookie is "keksi" in Finnish too. I haven't noticed any change in the size of cookies - but I have noticed a change in the size of many other products which suddenly have got a new case/carton/package and been "imperceptibly" reduced into smaller size (e.g. from 1000 ml to 900 ml) - but the price hasn't changed.

We have juice sachets here, 10 years ago it said, 100gms. I noticed about 5 years ago it said 90gms I looked recently and it said enough to make 1 litre. I'm sure it's even less than 90 gms now.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom