Black Friday Deals in the US

I've told the story before, but here it goes again: I'm so used to running around in just my underpants and a shirt, that I once drove to the gas station, got gas for the mower, and walked inside to pay for it, in just my bottoms and a shirt, without realizing it.

I can't tell you the number of times I've answered the door with just that on. My neighbors, the mail carrier, UPS/FedEx...they've all seen my bony legs.

My husband doesn't wear skivvies most of the time, he likes to go "commando" in his jeans or sweatpants. I told him that when he gets older this might cause him problems, as in "never trust a fart" like the line used by Jack Nicholson in The Bucket List.

So hopefully he never forgets to put pants on before leaving the house (or answering the door), or the neighbors, mail carrier, etc. might see a lot more than his bony legs!

Don't know what they are.... I am not going to do yoga pants( even though I don't know what they are, either).

Looked up Daisy Duke shorts - no not that short! Blimey, I have a 'significant age' birthday in a few days time. I will take a photo of me in my shorts tomorrow.
Oh yoga pants were a great invention. Stretchy, soft, and comfortable. They make a nice bum look even nicer.

Back
Top Bottom