Black Friday Deals in the US

We have it here as well, we also have bed bath and beyond here, a 15 min drive. I've never been in one.
We have sales before sales, and after sales. Briscoe have a permanent 24/7 sales.

Russ
I love BBB, I shop them online as well. They will deliver to my house free and I always utilize their coupons. I tend to comparison shop between them and several other retailers before making my final decision on my purchases.

when was the last thing you purchased at "full retail?"

Black Friday / et.al. typically features the new/exotic/hot items - used to be a.k.a. "loss leaders"
When I was young (teenager) if I wanted something, I didn't care how much it cost and whether or not it was on sale. I bought plenty of things without really paying attention to the price tag.

I hate online shopping just because of choice overload. I like going to a store, and if I need a saucepan, here are the six saucepans they have...pick one or leave.

Online...it's saucepan after saucepan after saucepan after saucepan after saucepan, on and on, a never-ending list of saucepans, and I get exhausted with it, mentally.
I picked up a few All Clad pans last night on the BB&B website.

I love online shopping and really don't have a problem narrowing down what I want. I like the option of being able to read the reviews about products before I buy them, too.

You like the food court, don't you?
I like it all, but yes to the food court, too.

I usually take a day off and spend the better part of the day at the mall, just a few days before Christmas, but this year, I'm already out of all my time off, so that may not happen.

So if you were sitting at your computer in the evening or the morning, you do so in your birthday suit? :laugh:
That maybe so sometimes. :laugh: Why not? I have no shame and the central heating here works very well. I do tend to wear as few clothes as possible because I generally find clothes rather uncomfortable. Summer and winter I wear the same clothes - some sort of skimpy top or T shirt, and mini skirt or shorts (sometimes jeans but not so often lately). If its cold, I wear tights and a jacket when going out.

Way off topic!

That maybe so sometimes. :laugh: Why not? I have no shame and the central heating here works very well. I do tend to wear as few clothes as possible because I generally find clothes rather uncomfortable. Summer and winter I wear the same clothes - some sort of skimpy top or T shirt, and mini skirt or shorts (sometimes jeans but not so often lately). If its cold, I wear tights and a jacket when going out.

Way off topic!
Oh, MG, you brazen hussy you! Skimpy tops, mini-skirts...are they Daisy Duke shorts? If you know what those are...

Get yourself some yoga pants and you will be a happy camper.

Fair play, you got what you wanted. There will be plenty of others rabbit punching strangers for a cut price, end of range tv though. :happy:
Yeah you are right about that. Nasty pieces of work, they are.

My TV is so old, we bought one of those big 60" rear-projection TVs with a built in speakers back in 2002 and we still have it. It is so old it has no smart capabilities and I can't hook up Roku to it. We do need a new one at some point, but this one works and the picture is still nice on it, so...I think our next one will be 70" flatscreen, but I will have to wait until the price comes down a lot more. Maybe in a couple of years.

I've seen a photo of you leaving the house without them.
I've told the story before, but here it goes again: I'm so used to running around in just my underpants and a shirt, that I once drove to the gas station, got gas for the mower, and walked inside to pay for it, in just my bottoms and a shirt, without realizing it.

I can't tell you the number of times I've answered the door with just that on. My neighbors, the mail carrier, UPS/FedEx...they've all seen my bony legs.

Daisy Duke shorts? If you know what those are...

Don't know what they are.... I am not going to do yoga pants( even though I don't know what they are, either).

Looked up Daisy Duke shorts - no not that short! Blimey, I have a 'significant age' birthday in a few days time. I will take a photo of me in my shorts tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom