Boats and cars

My Grandfather had a Delarge like this one. The driveway to his house in Vienna was quite long and sloping. In the winter someone would come down with the winch cable to pull the car up.

I think you will like this, Graham Hill and Jackie Ickx driving Mk 2 works Lotus Cortinas or green stripes at our local track Oulton Park. A few years earlier I watched the works Coopers destroying Dan Gurneys galaxy.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYQKKlir6sY

A friend who died last year to,"c" had a mkII as his daily drive to work. It was his f.i.l car from new. I don't have the heart to ask if it's for sale. His name was Mike Mundy, but everyone called him ted. (bundy)

Russ

When was the picture taken mate ? the car I think is a 72 Morgan + 4. Question.What links the Morgan to the tree ?

When was the picture taken mate ? the car I think is a 72 Morgan + 4. Question.What links the Morgan to the tree ?
That was taken in May 2019, in Houghton-And-Wyton, Cambs. We used to live right down the road back in the '90's.

As to what links the Morgan to the tree...bird sh!t? 🤷🏻‍♂️:)

Correct, and that would be the chassis.
Correct, and that would be the chassis.
Having owned a 4 in the 80s the chassis is metal, its the frame that is wood. I bought mine in an auction, I could not understand why it was so cheap. The mot appeared legit, except the pad had been stolen from a garage robbery. To cut a long story short which involved the Police, I scrapped her and took the loss. I never went to an auction again without a mechanic. I had better luck with a 69 TR5 like this

Name my cars including model. The one on the right should be easy.I borrowed the shovel..

Back
Top Bottom