Recipe Breadfruit Salad Anyone?

kammy

Veteran
Local time
5:34 PM
My breadfruit tree is overloaded and most of them are overripe and falling from the trees as such i've decided to make use of them as best as i can so i have being making bread fruit salads very often...i usually add boiled diced eggs,canned green peas,canned mix veg,mayonnaise,grated onion and a dash of pepper. This is a very tasty salad and is best when served chilled.

Well although I am not a great lover of breadfruit, I do like it when it is done up in salad form. I have tasted this on a couple of occasions and found it to be very nice. It reminds me of potato salad since the idea is the same, the only difference being that it is breadfruit. I think one can be very creative when using breadfruit. I have even made a breadfruit pie on a few occasions. I am not really fond of boiled breadfruit, though, no matter what meat it is served with.

Well although I am not a great lover of breadfruit, I do like it when it is done up in salad form. I have tasted this on a couple of occasions and found it to be very nice. It reminds me of potato salad since the idea is the same, the only difference being that it is breadfruit. I think one can be very creative when using breadfruit. I have even made a breadfruit pie on a few occasions. I am not really fond of boiled breadfruit, though, no matter what meat it is served with.
Yes it does taste like potato salads so whenever breadfruit is in season i usually save back a few dollars as there is no need for me to buy potatoes for making salads however i have never made a breadfruit pie will have to look into making one and see what its like.

Back
Top Bottom