• Diary

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Calendar

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smart phone

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't use anything to remind me. I don't have to be up at any set time. I do what I want when I want. Other people around me put stuff in their phones. I refuse to. Plus people txt me stuff and stuff comes up on fbook.

Russ

I don't use anything to remind me. I don't have to be up at any set time. I do what I want when I want. Other people around me put stuff in their phones. I refuse to. Plus people txt me stuff and stuff comes up on fbook.

Russ

You tell 'em @rascal. Lol

As Steve Martin used to say, 2 words that will get you out of anything are
"I Forgot."

I don't have or need a smart phone. I very much like having a Quarto size desk diary, I can see what is what in that. Plus, there is space to record the weather, which birds I saw, when the bulbs start showing their noses and all those things that I like to record. Also, it makes sure that I keep writing by hand so that I can still write legibly.

I don't have or need a smart phone. I very much like having a Quarto size desk diary, I can see what is what in that. Plus, there is space to record the weather, which birds I saw, when the bulbs start showing their noses and all those things that I like to record. Also, it makes sure that I keep writing by hand so that I can still write legibly.

You would love the tui, I posted elsewhere. Beautiful bird. Also the native wood pigeon is a big bird.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom