Recipe Carrot souffle

Local time
9:49 AM
As the recipe says, carrot souffle for the competition.

450 grams carrots (cooked)
2 1/2 table spoons flora buttery
2 1/2 table spoons plain flour
4 eggs.

directions

melt butter
take off the heat and add flour . Combine well.
add beaten egg yolks mixing vigorously
add cooked carrots. Combine well.
beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into carrot mixture.
grease, flour 1 pint or equivalent sized oven proof dish
Place mixture into dish. Place oven proof dish Into a deep baking tin, and fill to halfway up with boiling water.
bake in the oven gas mark 4 180 deg or 160c fan oven for 30 to 40 minutes.

As the recipe says, carrot souffle for the competition.

450 grams carrots (cooked)
2 1/2 table spoons flora buttery
2 1/2 table spoons plain flour
4 eggs.

directions

melt butter
take off the heat and add flour . Combine well.
add beaten egg yolks mixing vigorously
add cooked carrots. Combine well.
beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold into carrot mixture.
grease, flour 1 pint or equivalent sized oven proof dish
Place mixture into dish. Place oven proof dish Into a deep baking tin, and fill to halfway up with boiling water.
bake in the oven gas mark 4 180 deg or 160c fan oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
I really like your recipes @welsh dragon, they are always so simple. I mean that in a good way. I get fed up with long winded, complicated recipes. Often, simpler is better!

I dont really like recipes that have loads of Ingredients, are difficult to make, and take hours to cook, only to takes just 0 minutes to eat. Simple food, cooked well and presented simply is what I like and enjoy. Im glad you like this recipe.

A carrot soulle sounds excellent. I made a baked carrot dish one time that was really quite good. I served it at the holidays. It had ginger and spices in it..Preparing the carrots...took awhile but it was a good dish.

A carrot soulle sounds excellent. I made a baked carrot dish one time that was really quite good. I served it at the holidays. It had ginger and spices in it..Preparing the carrots...took awhile but it was a good dish.

With this all you have to do is bring the carrots to boiling point, then simmer the carrots until done, then add. Simple.

Back
Top Bottom