Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

I didn't include my historian friend, Dr Susie, in my pub quiz team because she is a pub quiz team on her own. We have concluded that her brain is so large that she has to keep it in a large tank, separated from the rest of her body. Modestly, she denies this. I think, "Oh, do shut up!" was her response when I suggested this to her.

I didn't include my historian friend, Dr Susie, in my pub quiz team because she is a pub quiz team on her own. We have concluded that her brain is so large that she has to keep it in a large tank, separated from the rest of her body. Modestly, she denies this. I think, "Oh, do shut up!" was her response when I suggested this to her.

Tank girl!

Back in this topic to add another one, after watching some Philomena Cunk on the telly…er, TV tonight (remember where you live, Tasty…):

IMG_5591.jpeg

The Guardian

I loved the headline from the accompanying article: “Diane Morgan: ‘I just want to play weirdos.’”

Back in this topic to add another one, after watching some Philomena Cunk on the telly…er, TV tonight (remember where you live, Tasty…):

View attachment 104277
The Guardian

I loved the headline from the accompanying article: “Diane Morgan: ‘I just want to play weirdos.’”
Have you watched Cunk on Earth? It's hilarious!

Have you watched Cunk on Earth? It's hilarious!
Yes! That’s what reminded me of her. Netflix is carrying it now and we watched the first episode last night. We couldn’t stop laughing!

I loved her in Afterlife, especially the last episode, when she went to the uplifting yoga place and got kicked out for bringing everybody down because she was so sad. When she said, “I’m just so lonely,” and started to cry, and they kicked her out anyway, I wanted to climb through the TV and break the yoga instructor in half!

Yes! That’s what reminded me of her. Netflix is carrying it now and we watched the first episode last night. We couldn’t stop laughing!

I loved her in Afterlife, especially the last episode, when she went to the uplifting yoga place and got kicked out for bringing everybody down because she was so sad. When she said, “I’m just so lonely,” and started to cry, and they kicked her out anyway, I wanted to climb through the TV and break the yoga instructor in half!
I never watched Afterlife! I assumed her big break had been Cunk on Earth. I don't watch much tv to be honest, but I am online a lot (a lot more than I should be!), and I've seen a couplme really screenshots from Cunk on Earth and that made me curious. I'm glad I watched it because she's really something! And the way some of the interviewees react is just priceless. There's one guy (can't remember what's his name) that just rolls with it very gracefully and tries to genuinely answer her questions and pretend they're interesting but most other folks just react with shock. Ohh, and you just wait till you get to the episode where they talk about Camelot... :D

Most of my celebrity crushes over the years have been musicians.

Raine Maida from Our Lady Peace was one of my first, when I saw them with Bush (Gavin Rossdale being the lead singer) it was so much attractiveness in one place I could hardly stand it. They’ve also both aged incredibly well.

I’ve also always had a thing for Tom Morello from Rage Against the Machine. Greatest living guitarist in my opinion.

Also, Josh Allen, QB for the Buffalo Bills. Just all-around handsome and he’s got a heck of an arm!

For now - Keanu Reeves and Avery Brooks (I love his voice. Speaking and singing)

For now - Keanu Reeves and Avery Brooks (I love his voice. Speaking and singing)
Keanu Reeves would likely be my wife’s current one - she seems far too interested in him, and was the one who suggested, “Why don’t you grow your hair out, long, like…oh, I don’t know…what’s his name?…Keno?…Kayo?…he was in that bendy movie, and on that bus…Kanye?…”

“Keanu Reeves.”

“YEAH!!! LIKE THAT!!! Not that he’s, like, super-sexy or anything…but like that…exactly like that…and grow your beard out a little scruffier!”

:laugh:

…and when you said Avery Brooks, I thought you meant Avery Schreiber, the 1970’s Doritos guy:

IMG_7042.jpeg

Facebook

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom