Celebrities you like (including crushes ;-)

I can't really say that I have many crushes, and the ones I do have aren't always to do with how beautiful they are. It's always tempered by the likelihood that if you show me the most beautiful woman in the world, somewhere there's some guy who's fed up with her shizz. And of course vice versa.

So in no particular order.

Dyan Cannon when she 'corpses' in the Pink Panther trying to say "Officer of the leu." She has the most gorgeous laugh, my heart melts every time I see that clip. Watch from 0:50 (6) Peter Sellers - The Pink Panther Hilarious Bloopers Collection - YouTube

I've got a bit of a cartoon crush on Marge Simpson, Francine from American Dad and Lois from Family Guy.

Lucinda Lambton, so clever and bright as a button.

Lise Mayer, co writer of The Young Ones.

Kate Beckinsale, love her 'chocolate' story on Graham Norton. (6) Kate Beckinsale's Chocolate Buttocks Prank Story - The Graham Norton Show - YouTube

Emma Thompson, mad as a box of frogs.

Arabella Weir. "Does my bum look big in this?"

Jennifer Saunders

Tracey Ullman.

I do like Tracey Ullman quite a bit.

Emma Thompson...I don't want to go anywhere near her! She has to be in my top three most annoying celebrities, right up there with Dawn French. :headshake:

Reactions: mjd
Watching Ant-Man last night reminded me that I'm also deeply in love with Judy Greer. I'm sure she feels the same about me.

Right, anybody for a pub quiz? I've selected an all-women team. Since Lucy Worsley and Alice Roberts have already been taken (so to speak), I have excluded them from the possibles. I think this lot would prove to be quite handy, though. In alphabetic order of first name:

Emma Dabiri, social historian
Helen Czerski, physicist and oceanographer
Janina Ramirez, art historian
Liz Bonnin, biochemist and biologist

Attachments

• helen.jpg
    helen.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Emma.jpg
    Emma.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 131
  • janina.jpg