Chicken ideas?

Morning Glory

Obsessive cook
Staff member
Local time
12:09 AM
We are on the look out for chicken recipes for The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. Its easy to enter. Post a recipe and tag it to The CookingBites Recipe Challenge. It doesn't need to be your own recipe. Any recipe that you think looks good! You can copy and paste from the internet as long as you add the source.

I know that lots of you cook chicken. Send in your ideas! And if you are vegetarian, vegan or allergic to chicken then substitutes are permitted. Just use your imagination!

Here is one of my favourite chicken dishes. Totally retro, totally delicious. I'm not posting this as a recipe because its worth reading the whole article.

:http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/wordofmouth/2012/jun/07/how-cook-perfect-chicken-kiev

Felicitys-perfect-chicken-008.jpg

Super! I'm liking this. Prosciutto and chicken is a great combo and spinach one of my favourite vegetables.

According to Challenge guidelines, you need to post the full recipe under the relevant topic: Chicken, Turkey and other Fowl. Start a new thread there and prefix it with 'Recipe'. Tag it to The CookingBites Recipe Challenge (I can do that for you after you post it if you don't know how). I know...its complicated but its the way the forum works.:scratchhead:

Back
Top Bottom