Chocolate Whopper Is No Joke!

Actually, it's not as mad as I originally thought. We once experimented with a chocolate sauce to go with venison, and my wife always puts chocolate in her chillis.

Actually, it's not as mad as I originally thought. We once experimented with a chocolate sauce to go with venison, and my wife always puts chocolate in her chillis.

Actually it’s not as mad as I also thought. Meat and chocolate is a curious combo which works - maybe only with some kind of meat. I find it great the combo choco- chicken.
Chilli and chocolate another good one

It's impossible for chocolate to make anything wrong. ;-) Admitted chocoholic. I even have a sticker on my fridge that reads "Chocolate Understands". LOL

P.S. We were in shorts on Monday and it's freezing rain today. I've got a Crock-pot going with chili. How much and what type chocolate does your wife put in her chili, epicuric ?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's impossible for chocolate to make anything wrong. ;-) Admitted chocoholic. I even have a sticker on my fridge that reads "Chocolate Understands". LOL

P.S. We were in shorts on Monday and it's freezing rain today. I've got a Crock-pot going with chili. How much and what type chocolate does your wife put in her chili, epicuric ?
Dark, min 70% cocoa. We think about 85g per 1kg beef. The only recipe we can find online is a Hairy Bikers one, but she doesn't think that's the one she uses.

Reactions: mjd
Ok, not the kind of whoppers I was expecting. This is my kind if whoppers:

Back
Top Bottom