Club Sandwich

I love club sandwiches, and I love Jersey Mike's. But, I like the more "traditional" Club Sandwich with three pieces of toast, and I always get the Italian Hoagie at Jersey Mike's.

I haven't had a Club Sandwich since pre-Covid days.

Well, Crap, the Tornado Sirens just kicked on. BRB -- I hope.

Update: A tornado tried to develop 20 miles North of me, but it seems that it fell apart. So, I'm back -- and still love Club Sandwiches. :wink:

CD

Good to hear, I just checked CNN to see if it made the news.
we had a subway drive through but that didn't make it through covid. We miss it and it's convenience.

Russ

Don't go to Subway!! They don't have it any more. They supposedly made on for a friend of mine. All it was, was just a bologna sub!! He was madder than an evil wet hen when he found that out!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Don't go to Subway!! They don't have it any more. They supposedly made on for a friend of mine. All it was, was just a bologna sub!! He was madder than an evil wet hen when he found that out!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

So they dropped the Subway Club? That's what I used to get. I haven't been to Subway for quite a while. Jersey Mike's is way better. BTW, JM's has a "Mini" Sub (not a half sub) that is just right for one meal for me.

CD

I didn't realise you had your own shop, utmost respect for working for yourself. That's why your Sammies look so good. Experience!

Russ
Thanks, rascal..I've had 3 of my own over the years..we've just finished out a lease at my last deli and are in the proccess of moving back to my home town..signed the new lease last week and will be moving in on June 1..we have a lot of work to do with renovating and setting up, so hopefully we'll be open for business in three weeks after..I'll start a thread to record the journey when we get going...right now, it is hurry up and wait..I'm not used to having nothing to do for such a long time..we've been off since the beginning of March..

Back
Top Bottom