Local time
11:07 AM
Decaff or caff?
No milk, milk, dairy-free milk?
Sugar?
Syrup (flavour?)?
Moccas, Americano, espresso, etc ?
Kenyan, Italian, etc.?

Me? Black Americano or filter. No sugar. I like Kenyan coffee. No caffeine after my after-lunch coffee.

Not one for coffee, maybe once or twice a month. Flat white when I do.
Now tea, I love earl grey, I prolly have about 5 cups a week.
My friend likes going for coffee and having a chat, I tag along.

Russ

Decaff or caff?
No milk, milk, dairy-free milk?
Sugar?
Syrup (flavour?)?
Moccas, Americano, espresso, etc ?
Kenyan, Italian, etc.?

Me? Black Americano or filter. No sugar. I like Kenyan coffee. No caffeine after my after-lunch coffee.

Have you tried the one from Bali, pretty expensive coffee, you get it 3rd hand. Most expensive in the world I believe.??

Russ

At home it's Lavazza, for breakfast during the week it's put through a cafetiere for convenience. At the weekend it's either brewed on the stove top, or using a lovely old 70's percolator that gurgles away, filling the kitchen with an amazing aroma. Drunk black, or with a dash of milk.

When I'm out and about I favour McDonalds coffee. It's strong, nicely flavoured and cheap. A plain white coffee costs £1.59. Waitrose is also very good, and you can take your own cup. Can't abide places like Starbucks or Costa with all the expensive, obesity fuelling cr*p they put into their coffee. That makes me somewhat of a hypocrite, because I have just remembered that on holiday I often enjoy an iced frappe, complete with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.

I'm not a fan of coffee - tea for me. PG tips 'builder's tea' strength. If I do drink coffee its 100% Arabica from Aldi. The best instant coffee on the market IMHO - and the cheapest! On the rare occasions I drink it its with almond milk. Quite a lot of almond milk.

I never order coffee when out - if I have anything its a glass of wine or a beer!

Preferably iced with cream and sugar. When I'm craving it, I make a large batch of very strong coffee and simple syrup, let them cool, then mix in a pitcher and put it in the refrigerator, then have enough for several days, adding cream as I make me a glass each morning.

I just threw out rock hard coffee and some milo had were rock solid. I came across,them looking for something else. Ran out of earl grey tea bags yesterday.

Russ

Black, weaker than most, and sweet. Used to have it with milk no sugar, but when I was out hiking we always had it black with sugar and since having to stop all dairy I just went black with sugar.
As for what, well I much prefer instant granules. I think we're on French style strength 3 on one of the major brands that name escapes me right now (bedtime here).

Kenco decaff (green label)
Kenco roast (red label)
Milk
Sweeteners x2
Mocha
Cappuccino

I couldn't drink coffee iced as it feels like my brain is being pulled out of both my ears - sideways. I'm like :o_o::o_o::o_o::o_o::o_o:

Back
Top Bottom