Cookery courses UK?

jennyb

Über Member
Local time
11:25 AM
I wasn't sure which topic this comes under so sorry if it is in the wrong place. Now I've go time on my hands I'm considering going on some cooking courses. I am thinking either one day courses or perhaps a short residential (budget permitting!). Has anyone got any recommendations for good cooking courses in the UK?

Last edited:
Thought I should add that I am interested in any kind of course but not too basic.

Well, I've been considering this as well but so far haven't found anything that suits me. If you can get up to London easily there are no doubt lots of options. They are quite pricey though.

Thank you for this. That is quite pricey. I've been looking at some in London as I can hop on the train from Alton. There is also a local cookery school I found. But at the moment, they don't seem to have any courses to suit me. They seem to be aimed at beginners. Their prices are also quite high.

What type of courses are you after?
They are all going to be pricey btw.

I went on a one day one some years ago (won a competition) and can thoroughly recommend the lady. I would need to find her link again. It's not on the tablet I'm on, but she's over Northampton way. Well worth it though.

I have seen several courses advertised in the past but they are either for beginners or aimed at those planning a career [which is why they are expensive I suppose]. You could try your local college and see if they do any adult education courses that might do.

Back
Top Bottom