Recipe Crab Wonton Soup

Sorry, but I have to disagree Morning Glory. To steam wontons or dim sum, you always line the bamboo steamer baskets so nothing sticks. Cabbage leaves, lettuce leaves, perforated parchment are some of the things generally used.

I stand corrected - I'm a novice in terms of steaming dumplings!

I may have to revisit this recipe after the holidays.

My future DIL was asking about a soup similar to this. I pulled up this recipe and she was really impressed lol

I may have to revisit this recipe after the holidays.

My future DIL was asking about a soup similar to this. I pulled up this recipe and she was really impressed lol
Thank you for revisiting this! We’ve developed improved technology on this site that now allows the 😍 icon instead of the simple thumbs up. This looks terrific…I will have to try making it, too.

My son and his fiancé cooked us fried chicken and waffles for dinner last night. Senika knows that I like to cook different things. She loves trying my cooking (I'm obviously very excited that she is joining the family lol). During the dinner conversation she asked if I have ever tried a radish soup. I literally laughed out loud. Pulled up this recipe and showed it to her. I plan on making it in a couple of weekends.

Colleen requested this meal again. She must really like it. If I can get the ingredients today, I may make it this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom