Cryptic food and drink

Actually, I'm seriously bored. Have been playing chess against my computer. Won mostly - but I'm only on 'computer thinks 3 moves ahead'. After that it says 'computer thinks 1 second ahead or 3 seconds ahead'. I don't really understand that. I'd prefer it to think in moves like I do!

Good with curry... a bit sweet for me. I prefer lime.

@SatNavSaysStraightOn, this is an easy one!
Its only easy because you said curry!

mango chutney
Apologies for being quiet but I have rather a lot of family events that happen over Christmas week so tend to be quiet online! By which I mean birthdays and wedding anniversaries in addition to the the usual stuff, so this week is anything but quiet. We even get one day with 2 birthdays on it, yet to come.

Its only easy because you said curry!

mango chutney
Apologies for being quiet but I have rather a lot of family events that happen over Christmas week so tend to be quiet online! By which I mean birthdays and wedding anniversaries in addition to the the usual stuff, so this week is anything but quiet. We even get one day with 2 birthdays on it, yet to come.
Hooray! You don't realise how far you have come! You wouldn't have been able to solve this a few weeks go!

Actually, I'm seriously bored. Have been playing chess against my computer. Won mostly - but I'm only on 'computer thinks 3 moves ahead'. After that it says 'computer thinks 1 second ahead or 3 seconds ahead'. I don't really understand that. I'd prefer it to think in moves like I do!
Ha that is funny Morning Glory, I once beat the computer in chess, but the only reason I did was that I mirrored it's moves. Left to my own devices, I am sure that wouldn't have happened! It is fun to brag about though. Cryptic food would be Luetfishe lye bathed fish sealed and put in the ground for a year..I am told they eat it in Minnesota...is a delicacy supposedly...not for this gal!.

Back
Top Bottom