Cutting machine for vegetables

Guys honestly it works pretty good.
Im still a bit sad we didnt bought the food processor (bosch mum5) with the cube cutter tool, but for half the price i think its pretty decent.

I didnt measured the time but it cutted around 1250 ml vegetables in around 1 minute. From harder vegetables lile carrots to smoother ones like tomatos witouth any problem.
A few problems i noticed just at the beginning:
-the hole is a bit small like 5cm x 2.5cm so you have to make some fast cuts for bigger vegetables like courgettes.
-you have to press the button manually to make food processor running (so you cant do other things like making cuts for bigger vegetables)
-cleaning might could take a bit longer then expected, because you have to dissamble it and clean the parts one by one but we talk about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
-you can cut at a maximum 1250 ml vegetables before you have to open it and empty it (wasting a few seconds, but not really a problem)
-according some people the hand blender/food processor works a limited time continuously only (like 1-2 minutes, i dont know for sure).

The bigger version has 2 knifes -> twice as fast aswell.

Overall im still pretty happy because it saves a lot of time but i would have preferred the bigger version which would have fixxed most of the issues above. So if you got enough money (and read this as interested person) maybe get the bigger version, if you need a hand blender then maybe you could go for this like we.

I dont know, later some more details maybe.

Last edited:
TastyReuben thats great !
I personally have not tried the hand blender alone so far.
Yesterday i have noticed that you cant use cheese in the cube cutter. It was a mess, blocked the maschine (took a while to clean), but i guess thats normal. Not tested with a food processor so far but i expect a similar issue.

Anyway we have not bought it to cut cheese =) (was just more of an experiment and according my health plan cheese is not great in terms of healthy), yesterday i cutted 2000ml vegetables again in about 1-2 minutes. It works really good so far. We all are very impressed.

TastyReuben thats great !
I personally have not tried the hand blender alone so far.
Yesterday i have noticed that you cant use cheese in the cube cutter. It was a mess, blocked the maschine (took a while to clean), but i guess thats normal. Not tested with a food processor so far but i expect a similar issue.

Anyway we have not bought it to cut cheese =) (was just more of an experiment and according my health plan cheese is not great in terms of healthy), yesterday i cutted 2000ml vegetables again in about 1-2 minutes. It works really good so far. We all are very impressed.

My full size professional level food processor slices and shreds cheese well, but it really makes a mess to clean up inside the food processor and on the blades.

You might want to put your cheese in the freezer for about 15 minutes to get harder before trying to grate it. Don't freeze it, just firm it up a bit. It won't be as soft and "gummy" as warmer cheese.

CD

From our garden we had a lot of vegetables to process, the cube cutter did a great job !
We processed about 15000ml vegetables in a short amount of time for the refrigerator.
We processed broccoli, cabbage turnip, cauliflower and zucchini.

But i wasnt able to test how long continuously it cuttes, because we had pauses between each sack.

IMG_20210731_100817.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom