Date Night

20190208_155508.jpg
20190208_163613.jpg
20190208_171311.jpg

It was the wife’s birthday Saturday and we went to a restaurant called “Lure.”
Seafood next to a man made lake.

Our server had been drinking all day and could barely stand up. Good dinner.

Wife recently re invested her retirement plan and the new plan she rolled with picked up the tab.
It’s so expensive to eat out these days.

We hadn’t dined out since our last trip to Disneyland 6 months ago unless I forgot . Our favorite there oddly enough was the Carnation Cafe’. Fantastic menu. Last good food in the resort IMHO.

Wife’s friend handles the horses so WiFe got to fuss over them.
Then we went to “White Water Snacks” for lunch that is the only reasonable priced food in the resort.
Wife ordered what sounded like a cheese sandwich. It was a fancy name maybe in French. I asked the server what it was and she said “it’s horse meat.”
That order got canceled.

It was the wife’s birthday Saturday and we went to a restaurant called “Lure.”
Seafood next to a man made lake.

Our server had been drinking all day and could barely stand up. Good dinner.

Wife recently re invested her retirement plan and the new plan she rolled with picked up the tab.
It’s so expensive to eat out these days.

We hadn’t dined out since our last trip to Disneyland 6 months ago unless I forgot . Our favorite there oddly enough was the Carnation Cafe’. Fantastic menu. Last good food in the resort IMHO.

Wife’s friend handles the horses so WiFe got to fuss over them.
Then we went to “White Water Snacks” for lunch that is the only reasonable priced food in the resort.
Wife ordered what sounded like a cheese sandwich. It was a fancy name maybe in French. I asked the server what it was and she said “it’s horse meat.”
That order got canceled.

Some experience huh???

Russ

Ummmm, why are some of your date night photos backwards -- mirror images? No offense intended, I'm just a curious person.

CD

Taken as selfies on a smart phone I expect (front facing camera) - my phone does that. I usually flip them. Especially if I'm wearing a T-shirt with writing on it! The pics I took of me in the pub were flipped before posting

Back
Top Bottom