Decoding cryptic usernames

.....plus I am known by some other names too.......

laughing frog.jpg

[Note: the Thai word for five is "Ha"]

Did you go to Scarborough? I burnt my foot in the sun on Scarborough beach. Couldn't wear a shoe on the flight back to UK.

I've been to both but the one where I burnt my foot was north of Perth, W.A.

I've been to both but the one where I burnt my foot was north of Perth, W.A.
Both!
There are 3 places named Scarborough in the United State of America.
There are 3 places named Scarborough in Australia.
There is one place named Scarborough in South Africa.
There is one place named Scarborough in Trinidad and Tobago.
There is one place named Scarborough in Saint Kitts and Nevis.
There is one place named Scarborough in Jamaica.
There is one place named Scarborough in United Kingdom.
There is one place named Scarborough in Canada.
There is one place named Scarborough in Barbados.

There is one place named Scarborough in Barbados.
Who's been in my back yard and who is this @The Late Night Gourmet who's been thinking along the same lines as I have been for ages now? I was more interested in the Avatars. Well mine speaks for itself and should soon been replaced. The username is a big twist on my surname Wynter (Wintery) with Bella being thrown around with various combinations of pet names. I looked up the Urban dictionary's definition of Bella today and going forward I think I should go with Bella only. I am liking a lot of that definition.

P.S Let me save @classic33 the trouble of Googling Bella.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bella

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's been in my back yard and who is this @The Late Night Gourmet who's been thinking along the same lines as I have been for ages now? I was more interested in the Avatars. Well mine speaks for itself and should soon been replaced. The username is a big twist on my surname Wynter (Wintery) with Bella being thrown around with various combinations of pet names. I looked up the Urban dictionary's definition of Bella today and going forward I think I should go with Bella only. I am liking a lot of that definition.

P.S Let me save @classic33 the trouble of Googling Bella.http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Bella

They're after your Guinness supplies, watch them(Use em or maybe lose em).

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom