Decoding cryptic usernames

Not a clue!

It always fascinates me that on "Crime Series" TV shows the alleged perpetrator is asked "where were you on 6th June last year?" And they know!

I have trouble remembering where I was on 6th of June this year and that was only yesterday. Or the day before maybe.
Day before yesterday, not yesterday.

The avatar was because there's a death certificate on my medical records.

21:18, 16th November 1995.

Username, one of a few on seperate forums, came from cycling.

You died in '95?
You've stayed pretty active online for a dead person.

Does he chat here as well?
I knew something was up with Ken Natton...

You died in '95?
You've stayed pretty active online for a dead person.
The certificate, unsigned, is amongst the medical records.

I've been carried out of Midnight Mass, by the local undertaker & taken to the nearest A&E, via a doctors in the rear of the company vehicle. Closer than any ambulance at that time.

He upset the hospital by parking near the A&E, and letting who was in the rear walk in.

The death certificate was a result of an operation, the visit to A&E a result of epilepsy.

Your avatar looks like a closeup of a panther, but based on your history I imagine it's actually a more domesticated relative of a panther?
Sorry @The Late Night Gourmet - wrong on both counts! It's actually a photo of my greyhound's left eye!

WP_20150605_09_54_49_Pro.jpg

But photos of my black "panthers" and my "tiger" have been used at various times :D

...I have trouble remembering where I was on 6th of June this year and that was only yesterday. Or the day before maybe.
If it wan't for taking photos of our meal each day (or a daily post about supper), I would have trouble remembering what I ate yesterday!

Back
Top Bottom