Diversions for those stuck at home

I don't know if it's available around the world, but The Metropolitan Opera will be streaming archived performances nightly for free, each one available for 20 hours:

"Every evening, The Metropolitan Opera will stream a free encore presentation from their award-winning Live in HD series. All streams will begin at 7:30 EDT and will remain available via the homepage of metopera.org for 20 hours."

I don't know if it's available around the world, but The Metropolitan Opera will be streaming archived performances nightly for free, each one available for 20 hours:

"Every evening, The Metropolitan Opera will stream a free encore presentation from their award-winning Live in HD series. All streams will begin at 7:30 EDT and will remain available via the homepage of metopera.org for 20 hours."
I just checked it out and was able to watch. They were showing Lucia di Lammermoor.

Thanks.

TVC is reading, I am doing a jigsaw puzzle and Merl is sunbathing.

This will be my diversion for the next few weeks:

It's a little personal drum-and-bass machine that I bought 15 years ago, probably, with the intention to use as a practice tool.

While it has tons of preloaded drum-bass loops, I was more interested in creating my own. I spent 15 minutes with it when I first bought it, deemed it too confusing, and stuck it back in its box.

Now, I'm ready for round 2...

I see a 1000 piece jigsaw turned up? Daughter I think? I wonder who will start it?? Funny listening to mr7 doing his homework via Internet, you try and say 66 with 6 front teeth missing. Lol.

Russ

Jigsaw :hyper: mine have helped me keep my brain steady these past couple of weeks.

We had about a three-minute diversion starting precisely at 10:01PM last night - the International Space Shuttle, visible to the naked eye, flew over the house, so we went out and waved. :)

I see a 1000 piece jigsaw turned up? Daughter I think? I wonder who will start it?? Funny listening to mr7 doing his homework via Internet, you try and say 66 with 6 front teeth missing. Lol.

Russ
Walmart is doing seniors only 6 a.m Tuesdays. G is already talking about going. We don't necessarily need anything. A puzzle would be a good diversion. Also a cribbage set. I have not played in years and G never has.
Good idea.
This is good...a complete virtual tour of the State Hermitage in St Petersburg. I've been lucky enough to see it for real, but it was a bit busier then...

https://www.hermitagemuseum.org/wps...w9Rg!/dz/d5/L2dBISEvZ0FBIS9nQSEh/?lng=es&lng=
Yes. Will pull that up on the computer.

Back
Top Bottom