Diversions for those stuck at home

G's boss is a single parent with 3 boys trying to work from home and deal with his children. G was taking to him on speaker. Boss said " I told Alexa to home school my kids. Alexa said she did not know Home School."
I did not know whether to laugh or cry. He was serious! He is at his wits end trying to work from home and deal with 3 boys . :hyper:

Technology is good, my son is good with that, he has a projector in his huge lounge. He gives his kids exercises via the net via his big wall. He's also into gyms, ( fitness freak) so kids go on bike rides. Seems to tire his three kids down.

Russ

I have a digital camera, but I hardly use it, and I don't know how to post photographs
But that's something I'd like to do; I really must try to catch up

Do you have a smart phone? That's what I use. The results these days are brilliant if you have something like a Samsung or iPhone and you really don't need to know anything about photography. My Samsung is several years old (Galaxy S7) but produces excellent results. You can pick one up from Amazon (I just checked) for £130 (used - good condition). In fact, you don't even need to use it as a phone - I think you can use it as a camera with no SIM card inserted. Correct me someone if I'm wrong!

Do you have a smart phone? That's what I use. The results these days are brilliant if you have something like a Samsung or iPhone and you really don't need to know anything about photography. My Samsung is several years old (Galaxy S7) but produces excellent results. You can pick one up from Amazon (I just checked) for £130 (used - good condition). In fact, you don't even need to use it as a phone - I think you can use it as a camera with no SIM card inserted. Correct me someone if I'm wrong!
Si MG my phone also make video I think most do also. I think phone can use as camera SIM just for calls an internet.

Sarana x

Some Things to Think About.

What if my dog only brings back the ball because he thinks that I like throwing it.

If poison is past it’s expiry date, is it more poisonous or no longer poisonous?

Which letter is silent in the word scent. Is it “s” or is it “c”?

Do twins ever realise that one of them is unplanned?

Why is the letter “w” in English called double u, shouldn’t it be called double v?

Maybe oxygen is slowly killing you and it just takes 75 to 100 years to fully work?

Every time you clean something, you just make something else dirty.

The word “swims” upside down is still “swims”.

Intentionally losing a game of rock, paper scissors is just as difficult as trying to win.

A century ago everyone owned a horse but only rich people owns cars. Today, everyone owns cars but only rich people own horses.

Your future self is watching you right now through memories.

The doctors who told Stephen Hawkin that he only had two years to live in 1953 are probably dead.

If you replace “w” with “t” in what, where and when, you will get answers to each of them.

Many animals probably need glasses but nobody knows it.

If you rip a hole in a net there are actually fewer holes in it that there were before.

I watch a war programme with animated life like planes at war. It's called dog fights. Mr7 has taken a liking to watching as well, all of a sudden he wants to fly planes and shoot other ones down. We've been talking about model planes. We will order one so he and I can build it to help fill in time.

Russ

I'm watching oldish, previously watched fillums.

To date:

Ronin (1998)
Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974)
Convoy (1978)
Black Sunday (1977)
Badlands (1973)
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
M.A.S.H. (1970)
Three Days of the Condor (1975)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
Serpico (1973)

[I forgot "The Italian Job" (1969) and "The Assassination of Jesse James" (2007)]

Last edited:
I watched a nice Italian gothic horror film, "The Bloodsucker Leads The Dance." I think half the reason I enjoy Italian horror and giallo movies so much is the translations of the titles. :)

I'm watching oldish, previously watched fillums.

To date:

Ronin (1998)
Bring Me The Head of Alfredo Garcia (1974)
Convoy (1978)
Black Sunday (1977)
Badlands (1973)
Bonnie and Clyde (1967)
M.A.S.H. (1970)
Three Days of the Condor (1975)
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly (1966)
Serpico (1973)

I watched silence of the lambs the other night, wife and daughter walked in when it was 10 mins in. They watched the whole lot. They've never seen it.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom