Diversions for those stuck at home

I have a ROKU tv in the kitchen so I get the ROKU channel. We also have Amazon Prime. YouTube has a lot more than how to videos - feature length videos on a wide range of topics

More silly stuff yesterday - Beverly Hills Cop (1984) with Eddie Murphy.

I also watched S01 E01 of "Boston Legal" and I can see it has potential. Similar but not quite as cutting as "Drop The Dead Donkey".

More silly stuff yesterday - Beverly Hills Cop (1984) with Eddie Murphy.

I also watched S01 E01 of "Boston Legal" and I can see it has potential. Similar but not quite as cutting as "Drop The Dead Donkey".

Believe me it gets better, a lot better. When it was on here we were busting a gut waiting on the next episode.

Russ

Russ

Yesterday's movie feature was "A Blade In The Dark," Italian, 1983, about a musician renting a secluded villa in order to score a horror film who becomes entangled in multiple murders.

The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings Trilogies will kill some good time.
Love, love, love
The movies were well done
I still prefer the books - all 4 - The Hobbit and the trilogy
I am in the mood to read The Stand, Stephen King , also Michael Crichton's Andromeda Strain. :oops:

Love, love, love
The movies were well done
I still prefer the books - all 4 - The Hobbit and the trilogy
I am in the mood to read The Stand, Stephen King , also Michael Crichton's Andromeda Strain. :oops:

There are many books in the Shannara series by Terry Brooks. They came out with the "Shannara Chronicles" which was totally a blow off from the book "Elfstones of Shannara" which lasted 2 seasons. If they made movies, staying closed to the book, IMO it would be a hit!

Back
Top Bottom