Diversions for those stuck at home

We just paid $6US to stream a performance (from 2016) of a local theatre group staging the play "Darkest Night At The Gnarly Stump," a host of ghost stories within a ghost story.

The storyline was good, with a nice little turn at the end, but the one drawback was that it contained a lot of original music, to the point of being a bit self-indulgent on the part of the musical director.

Good way to support local theatre, though. We'll likely do it again.

I was looking for what the delete of your post looked like! I've undeleted it now! Maybe that should read reinstated but the program calls it undelete... I'll do it again with the post above.
I'm specifically looking for what a member sees, rather than what I get to see as an admin which is always different...

rascal, this is what I get to see...

What do you see? Can you screenshot it on the iPad and pay it up please?

G's boss is a single parent with 3 boys trying to work from home and deal with his children. G was taking to him on speaker. Boss said " I told Alexa to home school my kids. Alexa said she did not know Home School."
I did not know whether to laugh or cry. He was serious! He is at his wits end trying to work from home and deal with 3 boys . :hyper:

One of my colleagues wouldn't dream of staying at home with her 2 children because she may have to interact with them, she always complains about her 2 kids but won't accept that she is responsible for how they have turned out: son is favourite and gets whatever he wants, daughter is overweight and insecure. Apparently it is society's fault.

Time to launch attack 2 of 4 in the lawn. It's rather like the Forth Road Bridge repairs team... when I get to the end, it's time to start again at the other end...
It probably explains why I hurt like never before, why both hips and both knees are complaining louder than my husband who is trying to hold a meeting in the ground floor bedroom under which I'm cutting the grass and why I can't sleep at night because of the new pain plus why can't knees can predict the weather...

But on the bright side, I can validate eating this...

(Rationing just meant plenty of planning was needed, that's all)

Back
Top Bottom