Do you ever mix other juices with your orange juice?

True2marie

Veteran
Local time
11:25 AM
Orange juice is a wonderful base for many drinks. The flavor is both sweet and tangy, which most people enjoy. What I like to do is mix my orange juice with pineapple juice. The final result is a tropical beverage great with salty bacon and eggs.

Do you ever mix other juices with your orange juice?

Exotic_BG.jpg

Well I do mix vodka with my orange juice...
Apart from that, not really. While you can make some great combinations, I usually prefer just orange juice. There are also a lot of premade mixes but I'm not a big fan of those either.

I do not mix other juices with my orange juice. I do however make a delicious punch where I add orange sherbert and 7-up to orange juice. It is very good! It is perfect for brunches!
I also agree with crimsonghost747, orange juice mixes well with vodka. :)

I love mixing pineapple juice with my orange juice! It's so yummy! I also like to put orange juice and lemonade together. It sounds kind of weird, but I think it is delicious. There's nothing better than something so refreshing for a pick me up!

Cranberry juice work really well with orange. They are particularly nice over crushed ice. Tropical fruit juice mixed with orange is a gorgeous drink that I drank a lot of when I was pregnant. In general though, I stick to one fruit juice at a time. Different combinations of citrus together are a tangy option. Try orange juice, grapefruit juice, crushed ice and a squeeze of lime.

My dad loves mixing pineapple juice with orange juice too but I'd personally recommend mixing mango juice with orange juice, for a tropical taste, that isn't too sweet. Personally I find pineapple juice far too sweet.

I dislike mixing other juices with my orange juice because I prefer it pure when it comes to OJ. However, I do like to mix it up when it comes to other fruit juices like pineapple juice mixed with mango juice. I only prefer this on some occasions, though, if I'm in the right mood, but most of the time I'd much rather have them in their original form.

When it comes to juices, my favorite is orange juice any day. I would not normally mix orange juice with any other juice, but I did mix it with mango juice on a couple of occasions and that tasted great. I did it mainly to enhance the flavor of the mango juice rather than the other way around. Mango juice tends to taste better mixed with other juices. But I do prefer the orange juice on its own.

Chicken stock with orange juice and red wine make the basis for duck l'orange sauce!

Other than that, though, yeah... I like mixing in pineapple with orange juice, too, make it a Vitamin C and fiber tonic that tastes great. Mango, especially juice from the champagne mango or honey mango, rounds out the flavor really well. Obviously, can't mix anything into it that'll curdle... But I like to mix in some clear soda, like a Sprite or just sparkling water, and I think it really makes a difference! "Orange" soda usually tastes too strong and fake to me, that's why I prefer starting with real orange juice.

Well, its not another juice but I do like to mix Sprite in with my orange juice! Its a trick my mom showed me when I was very little and sick. I still love it now at any time but especially when I'm sick!

we mix oj with a homemade currant cordial when in season and grenadine syrup in the winter,i always mix water with oj as i find it too strong

Well I do mix vodka with my orange juice...
Apart from that, not really. While you can make some great combinations, I usually prefer just orange juice. There are also a lot of premade mixes but I'm not a big fan of those either.
I don't think that quite counts!

While I don't mix them myself, the Lidl across the road from me has this really lovely mixed fruit juice that is simply amazing. If I remember right, it's full of orange, banana, pineapple, apple, pomegranate and most oddly, carrots!

While I don't mix them myself, the Lidl across the road from me has this really lovely mixed fruit juice that is simply amazing. If I remember right, it's full of orange, banana, pineapple, apple, pomegranate and most oddly, carrots!

Ooh, carrot juice would bring a nice crispness to it, I think. Carrot's sweet in its own way that would work well with orange juice in a way that apples or pears might not. The odd one out in that list in my opinion is the pomegranate.

Cucumber juice might work, or even celery. Or strawberry.

I find that if my orange juice doesn't have pulpbits, pineapple or mango juice matches it well!

I've been told that oranges have a really high sugar count so for those watching their sugar level but can't resist oranges, then it's better to mix it with something that doesn't add up to the sugar. So, carrot juice is also a good option as what @Livvy mentioned!

Yes it is true that orange juice mixes well with pineapple juice. We sometimes put apple juice to the juice mixture for a more flavorful taste.

Back
Top Bottom