Do you ever mix other juices with your orange juice?

Ooh, carrot juice would bring a nice crispness to it, I think. Carrot's sweet in its own way that would work well with orange juice in a way that apples or pears might not. The odd one out in that list in my opinion is the pomegranate.

Cucumber juice might work, or even celery. Or strawberry.
I must admit, when I first picked it up I didn't notice that there was carrot in it. I just thought it'd be fruit juice, you know? Drank it for ages without realising it had the carrot juice, and there was a moment of 'Do I really want to be drinking carrot juice? That's weird!'
Until I took another drink of my juice, and realised that it was delicious and I don't care what's in it.

Yes I mix lots of different types of juices in with my orange juice, I think my two favorites are pineapple or peach juice--sometimes all of them together! In addition to mixing juice in with orange juice sometimes I mix in seltzer, in the summer I find it really refreshing and it also helps cut down on the calories.

I love adding other juices to my orange juice. I have added cranberry juice with my orange juice. It was delicious. Strawberry juice is also pretty tasty with orange juice. So is lemonade, gives it a yummy citrus flavor, same thing with lime. I also love adding peach juice to it. I don't drink juice much anymore, but I use to love juice so much. Once I would get bored with the plain juices I'd start mixing and matching. Some went well together, others did not.

I love adding other juices to my orange juice. I have added cranberry juice with my orange juice. It was delicious. Strawberry juice is also pretty tasty with orange juice. So is lemonade, gives it a yummy citrus flavor, same thing with lime. I also love adding peach juice to it. I don't drink juice much anymore, but I use to love juice so much. Once I would get bored with the plain juices I'd start mixing and matching. Some went well together, others did not.
Cranberry has always tasted quite bitter and such to me. Do you find that mixing it with orange juice helps the flavour at all?

Yeah, it tastes sweet too me. Though I've never had a problem with cranberry juice. I think that orange balances out the cranberry, the only thing is that the cranberry gives it a tart bite. Like a little more sour. It also depends on the juice you buy too.

Back
Top Bottom