Do you ever skip any meals?

As a college student with a busy schedule I eat at all different times of the day. Which is not good. But what is even worse that I skip breakfast a lot and that is the meal that I need the most...well any person needs the most. I usually miss breakfast and lunch a lot but I will always make sure to eat a good dinner!

I skip breakfast very often. Sometimes I skip lunch or dinner if I'm feeling ill or if I hate too many snacks inbetween meals so I don't feel hungry.

I eat pretty much 2 meals a day: lunch and dinner. Not because I want to for weight loss, or anything like that. I just don't have the habit of eating anything aside from those. I will have some yogurt in the morning and coffee between the meals, but nothing more significant than that, unless someone offers me or I'm going somewhere special.

I try not to skip meals, but I also don't force myself to eat if I am not hungry. If I have a large breakfast, I sometimes skip lunch because I'm not as hungry. When I do that I just have a granola bar or an apple as a as a snack and then eat a nice size dinner.

I am notorious for skipping breakfast except on the weekends when I eat out. In the mornings I usually have just coffee and start my meals for the day with lunch. I know I should eat breakfast..I just don't feel hungry so early in the mornings.

I don't skip breakfast, but I sometimes skip lunch. I try not to, but I get busy and forget to eat. Those days make me feel horrible and I wish I had more time to eat properly. I just feel agitated when I skip meals.

All the time. It depends mostly on whether I have breakfast or not, since I usually only eat one or two proper meals per day. If I don't have breakfast (likely if I am working or lazy) then I'll have lunch and dinner, otherwise I usually breakfast and then wait until dinner.

There is definitely snacking in between, though.

Do you ever skip any meals or are you strict about having breakfast, lunch and dinner all the time?

Well I try not to -- it's not intentional. But sometimes you're just "too busy" to eat. I'm always on the go throughout the week so most times (since I know my schedule), I have to pack little snacks in my bag to snack on throughout the day. But if I were to skip any meal, it would be lunch. I can do a light lunch (snack) opposed to barely eating anything for breakfast and dinner.

yes I do. There are times that I eat really late in the morning but a bit early for lunch.( Brunch) breakfast and lunch. Then the next meal will be for dinner. I usually don't eat breakfast. Most of the time I'll just have a cup of coffee.

Years ago, after meeting with a nutritionist, I began eating breakfast on a regular basis. Because of my busy schedule, I used to skip meals. This is unhealthy and leads to late night binge eating . As a result, I rarely miss breakfast (or any meals).

breakfast_fruit_yogurt_granola.jpg

I try not too, but the last few days I have skipped a few due to finances and overwork. Hopefully that will improve in about two days. The good part is that I had been eating too much junk food for about two weeks due to stress and overwork.

Years ago, after meeting with a nutritionist, I began eating breakfast on a regular basis. Because of my busy schedule, I used to skip meals. This is unhealthy and leads to late night binge eating . As a result, I rarely miss breakfast (or any meals).

This is my biggest problem. I skip breakfast on a regular basis. I know that I need to eat breakfast, but sometimes I just forget. Whenever I eat breakfast, I notice that I eat less during the day. If I skip breakfast and eat a late lunch, I overeat for the rest of the day.

I am working on developing a habit of eating breakfast. I having been skipping breakfast for years.

I have a bad habit of skipping breakfast and occasionally lunch. I try not to skip, but a lot of days I just don't get hungry...like at all. I do try to at least make sure that I drink a lot of water every day to keep hydrated.

Before I do not eat at the right time sometimes early or late. But when I began to value my health I ate 3 meals a day in the right time and proportion and I do not eat too much. If I get hungry in between meals, I only eat fruits or veggies just to relieve my hunger like cucumber and carrot sticks with yogurt dip, apple, mango and banana or whatever fruit we had at home.

Around here it's just my daughter and I. She's homeschooled and I work from home so our thing is to eat breakfast, make a big meal in the middle of the day and then snack for the rest of the day. I need to find some healthier snacking options though as we've gotten into eating a lot of sweets, which isn't good.

Back
Top Bottom