Do you have a favourite food region?

Gosh, poor you. Presume it must be the spices (not just chilli) in curry. But wonder what on earth could be in Fish and Chips to do that. Are you OK with chips alone? I have a bad reaction to mayonnaise. Have you tried buying a sandwich without mayo? :( I get the same reaction with Taramasalata - makes me feel sick for about three hours after eating. Something to do with the richness, I think. I don't really like fatty foods very much and don't even like chocolate or cream.
Sadly still no. I have tried just fish - just chips and nothing seems to take away that seemingly never ending 'still eating it' feeling. Same with curry really although I had a sample of one from our local chinese takeaway and it was ok - so there is still hope.

Sadly still no. I have tried just fish - just chips and nothing seems to take away that seemingly never ending 'still eating it' feeling. Same with curry really although I had a sample of one from our local chinese takeaway and it was ok - so there is still hope.
Only thing I can think of is that its high fat content. This would be true of most take out curries and fish and chips. Could that be it? :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom