Do you have any Cooking or Food Related Christmas Presents on your wish list?

I'm putting Ottolenghi's The Cookbook on my list.

41WlVdggqWL._AC_US320_QL65_.jpg

Another anti-avocado here....can't stand them :yuck:

My Christmas list every year tends to consist of mostly cooking-related things - there's always new things out there :D
Last year I got the flex-edge beater for my KitchenAid - such a simple idea, but it works really well. In fact I still have one thing left over from last year: a rotisserie for the bbq https://www.weberbbq.co.uk/product/weber-charcoal-rotisserie/ (and it'll probably be left over this year too - coz its far too expensive). I live in hope :rolleyes:
I haven't put much thought into this year's yet.....think I better get working on it!

Another anti-avocado here....can't stand them :yuck:
:dance:There's quite a gang of us here now!
Last year I got the flex-edge beater for my KitchenAid - such a simple idea, but it works really well. In fact I still have one thing left over from last year: a rotisserie for the bbq https://www.weberbbq.co.uk/product/weber-charcoal-rotisserie/ (and it'll probably be left over this year too - coz its far too expensive). I live in hope :rolleyes:
I haven't put much thought into this year's yet.....think I better get working on it!

Well I haven't got a KitchenAid - my kitchen is so small that I simply don't have room for any more new kitchen gadgets/equipment. Well, not unless they will fit into a knife drawer! In fact, I don't really have much room for any more cookbooks! :(

:dance:There's quite a gang of us here now!

Well I haven't got a KitchenAid - my kitchen is so small that I simply don't have room for any more new kitchen gadgets/equipment. Well, not unless they will fit into a knife drawer! In fact, I don't really have much room for any more cookbooks! :(
I heard the secret to more cookbooks is play tetris with them.
I had to clean out my kitchen when I got my kitchenaid. It came with many of the accessories too.

I really can't think of anything I want for Christmas.

Tetris is a block stacking game. The idea is to make various shapes into nice straight lines.
So put the books in to fit.
Note, nice theory but hard to find a book.

It appears I will probably be getting a microwave for Christmas. Hubby wants to replace the old one and has found a nice one for a good price.

It appears I will probably be getting a microwave for Christmas. Hubby wants to replace the old one and has found a nice one for a good price.
That's not very exciting! You can think of some other stuff, I'm sure :D. How about an exotic ingredient that you wouldn't normally purchase?

That's not very exciting! You can think of some other stuff, I'm sure :D. How about an exotic ingredient that you wouldn't normally purchase?
I don't know the microwave I have now is 19 years old.
6 years ago was an almost brand new stove and refrigerator. They had been used for 2 months.
That was a super sweet deal. I don't remember if we paid $200 or $200 each.

What I would really love for Christmas (although we don't celebrate it here much) is a 6 - 7 kg turkey, plucked, stuffed, roasted to perfection and presented on my kitchen table on 25th December (wrapped or not, I don't care). I'll provide the accompaniments and the wine.

What I would really love for Christmas (although we don't celebrate it here much) is a 6 - 7 kg turkey, plucked, stuffed, roasted to perfection and presented on my kitchen table on 25th December (wrapped or not, I don't care). I'll provide the accompaniments and the wine.
Its illegal in Thailand though, isn't it?

Back
Top Bottom