Do you incorporate fruit into your daily diet?

No, but if the fruit was on hand and readily available (Grown, bought, or otherwise) I would definitely eat them on a daily basis. I love apples, I think that oranges and tangerines are fantastic, and that bananas can do no wrong. However, I prefer to cook with them as added ingredients (such as orange/mango hams cooked in the oven) to banana splits that don't even taste like bananas at the end.

But the answer is yes, If I could. I would. Not only are they healthy for you, they taste half bad either.

We have all type of fruit in the house. My kids eat at least 3 servings a day, they most love apples, strawberries, and melons. My husband too eats apples every day. The funny thing is I actually don't eat much fruit because I leave it for them, since sometimes it's not that cheap. I don't even realize I do it, until once in a while (like now!) I think about it and realize I've been doing that. However I do eat much larger serving of vegetables than them, so I guess it evens out.

I just had a banana! I love fruit and could eat it for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. LOL, I've even had fruit for dessert! Just give me fruit, nuts, and cheese, and I'm pretty happy. Fruit is good for you, but it still has sugar so I try to eat more vegetables daily than fruit. I especially like blending fruits in smoothies.

I try but I don't seem to like fruit very much. I can eat a huge like of veggies but have to talk myself into taking the like, one minute to rinse and slice an apple.

I have dried fruit in my cereal in the mornings.
After lunch I have an apple or an orange.
After dinner I will have another apple or two.

Sometimes I replace the apple with 1/4 or 1/3 of a pomello.

Often in between meals I will eat another two or three (or more) apples, or similar quantity of fruit.

I can easily stuff myself with fruit and if it is available and on the table I will often eat more fruit then the main meal that preceded it!

Arch :)spaghetti:<---- this is Arch) says that she's never known any one who eats as much fruit as I do.

I had to stop eating banananananas though as the potassium would affect my current meds. :(

Since my original post in here, I've taken to eating oranges and some grapes. There truly is no replacement for fresh nutrients and vitamins (screw you, supplement pills!)

Mm. I forgot how much I missed fruit.

Add a glass of wine to that and I'd be happy too!

LOL, Dina, as you encounter my posts in the various threads on this forum you will find that I am the same way. Wine is one of my food groups! I tell everyone the three things I will never give up are wine, chocolate and cheese!

Mm. I forgot how much I missed fruit.

Isn't it weird how that happens sometimes? Occasionally when I have been very busy I will realize that I haven't been keeping up with my fruit intake. I think it may be that fruit doesn't keep as long as vegetables so I won't necessarily get any when I'm rushing about. I also don't care for canned or frozen fruit, though I'll purchase tins of beans and frozen veg.

I started eating fruit about a month ago. I have been feeling much better since I started eating fruit. I eliminated fruit from my diet except for the occasional banana. I have been reading Dr Joel Furhman's book. I am implementing most of what I have read. I have dropped about 20 pounds very quickly.

I always have lemon juice every morning. It energizes my day. It also help in cleasing the body. I usually grates its peel and add it to the juice. I have read from the internet that lemon peel contains higher level of nutrients than the juice itself.

YES I love fruit, I can see why some people don't like eating veg but fruit is DELICIOUS. I'm probably spoiled though since I've grown up with fresh, exotic fruit all my life. I can't even choose a favorite, maybe the berry family.

Smoothies and fresh juices through a juicer,as I often get soft fruits from a green grocer that are past their best also I will chop fruits up for a salad or fruit plate

I really love eating fruits as well blending of fruits. I incorporate them daily in my diet and apple, kiwi and banana are the ones that I ate on a daily basis. Other fruits that are seasonal I ate them occasionally. I usually eat them in the morning before or after breakfast when its nutrients is most needed by our body for energy for the day activities.

Back
Top Bottom