Do you like curry?

zuludog

Veteran
Local time
3:43 AM
Do you like curry?

I've found these channels on YouTube, but I'll let you find out for yourself - Oh yes, you might have to scale them down a bit

Grandpa Kitchen
Village Cooking Channel

Oh, I LOVE Grandpa Kitchen. I would watch his videos morning, noon and night. I absolutely loved how he would work to feed the kids in his village.
Now his grandsons are doing the videos since his passing.

We had a friend who owns an Indian restaurant so I got to try curry many times. I enjoyed it but have never tried to make it at home. I'm thinking about it though.

Oh, I LOVE Grandpa Kitchen. I would watch his videos morning, noon and night. I absolutely loved how he would work to feed the kids in his village.
Now his grandsons are doing the videos since his passing.

We had a friend who owns an Indian restaurant so I got to try curry many times. I enjoyed it but have never tried to make it at home. I'm thinking about it though.
It's straightforward enough.

Search YouTube for Easy Curry Recipes and Simple Curry Recipes and see how you go on
You could buy the individual spices or start with a jar of curry powder or curry paste

Do you like curry?

I've found these channels on YouTube, but I'll let you find out for yourself - Oh yes, you might have to scale them down a bit

Grandpa Kitchen
Village Cooking Channel

Yeah I love that channel. Notwithstanding that he cooks some terrific looking food, I love the 'rustic' locations, like just outside by the side of a path or something with dogs mating behind and he's doing things like breaking bits of wood off rotting fences to burn in his fire. :roflmao:. (alright I might be exaggerating, but not by much ).

Back
Top Bottom