Do you take instagram photos of your food?

If you're okay with having your name on the photo, so are we. :thumbsup:

The only problem I have with the photo is that it has just made my mouth water - Sunday Lunch ... hhmmmm ... :hungry:

No problem for me, but glad it's OK for the board. Now you mention it, it's making me hungry and it's coming up to lunchtime here. :pics:Only a couple of sandwiches which actually won't get a photo taken of them!!

No problem for me, but glad it's OK for the board. Now you mention it, it's making me hungry and it's coming up to lunchtime here. :pics:Only a couple of sandwiches which actually won't get a photo taken of them!!
@toasted crumpet, its fantastic that you are taking and posting pictures on the this forum. Not enough of us here do. We would particularly like to see people's original recipes with photos. :D And now I'm hungry too.....

@toasted crumpet, its fantastic that you are taking and posting pictures on the this forum. Not enough of us here do. We would particularly like to see people's original recipes with photos. :D And now I'm hungry too.....

No problem morning glory, I take loads of foodie photos and can also share the recipes too. Another to come later of our special dinner. Watch this pace. :cook:

Ok, left to right

Sweet &sour chicken, beef in blackbean sauce, chowmein, rice and chicken bites with a sweet chilli sauce. Didn't have room for 1 more plate which is why the spring rolls were placed directly on our dinner plates. The chowmein didn't really add anything to the meal but hey ho.

P_20161028_180911.jpg

Ok, left to right

Sweet &sour chicken, beef in blackbean sauce, chowmein, rice and chicken bites with a sweet chilli sauce. Didn't have room for 1 more plate which is why the spring rolls were placed directly on our dinner plates. The chowmein didn't really add anything to the meal but hey ho.

View attachment 3668
Are you making all these lovely things from scratch! They look lovely...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom