Does anyone else like eating good old eggs for breakfast?

dieselfit

Veteran
Local time
6:59 PM
Okay I'm a big food lover, I admit it. But I am not a big cook nor do I like asking my mother to make me breakfast because she's usually busy enough for dinner. When it comes to eggs, I LOVE THEM! I eat them so I can feel full longer, benefit from it's vitamins and protein, and it also helps with my fitness goals. As I said I'm not a big cook so with eggs I'll customize it to the fullest. I'll put the spices, some sauces, extra things like hummus if it's already made...and of course cheese!

Am I the only one who likes eggs?

I used to be the one recently. But now I got vexed up with it. I used to eat nearly four to five eggs a day only because I was severely ill that time. Now I,m free from all my illness and gave up egg completely. Anyways, I admit the fact that they are actually healthy but I can't go towards them again as it reminds me of my worse illness.

I often have a couple of boiled eggs for lunch and when I was cycling around the world we kept some hard boiled eggs handy at all times to help curb our hunger.
Yesterdays lunch, which may seem a little odd to some, was onion, chickpeas, turmeric, ground coriander, ground cumin, sweet noble paprika, touch of chili and some garam masala fried up and then 2 eggs added to the mixture and cooked so they were scrambled.

Of course!! Who doesn't?? I love eggs and had posted in this forum about making omelette with marinated chicken pieces... It is one of the most easy to make, tasty and full of energy food.

I absolutely love eggs. I have them just about every morning these days. At least two a day, sometimes three. I kind of go through phases though as to what way I like to prepare them. Sometimes I am obsessed with poached eggs, other times it's all about the plain old scrambled eggs. Lately I've been on an omelette kick, trying to make the perfect fool proof omelets as well as coming up with creative fillings for them.

I kind of chuckle when I see all the different cooking techniques people use to make them, from tipping the pan and tucking the eggs, to using tons of butter and constantly stirring them, etc... for me the simplest way is to just cook them over a low heat with a lid on them - that's it. I use a 10 inch pan with two eggs, which makes the omelette the right thickness and allows the eggs to set evenly before browning the bottom.

Despite I'm not longer collecting cooking book but taking advantage of recipes on the web, there is a 101 ways to cook eggs paper booklet that I have still with me and for at least the past 20 years or so.

I love eggs and the many ways they can be prepared. Cooked eggs are not typically part of my breakfast but ocassionally, however I like to have either waffles or hotcakes, which include eggs, and many times eggs are part of my lunch or main dishes.

We love eggs and tend to go through them fairly quickly. For breakfast we tend to fall back on bacon, egg, and cheese biscuits though. They're so easy to create at home! We like our eggs runny, so you can swab up the extra yolk with your sandwich, they're so much better when you make them at home as opposed to Hardees or McDonald's.

Eh, it really depends on what I'm feeling like that morning. Sometimes I can't just have them alone... I'll need to make an omelet. Or I'll make a potato egg cup with other ingredients. Other days I just might crack open a few eggs and scramble them up plain.

I LOOOVEEEE eggs. Especially making a breakfast sandwich with those eggs. Or making an omelette. I usually make eggs every single day. I feel like I can't get tired of it!

They say that egg is a complete food so sometimes I had boiled egg for breakfast or vegetable and tuna omelette which is very healthy and it made me full already and to have the energy to begin work for the day. Sometimes I also had egg recipes for lunch and dinner which serves as my appetizer for the main dish and its great!

Yes I love eggs. I usually have them on their own or with bacon but I do also mix other things in there when I feel like it.
I also always have some boiled eggs in the fridge and I cut them into slices and put them on a sandwich.

Okay I'm a big food lover, I admit it. But I am not a big cook nor do I like asking my mother to make me breakfast because she's usually busy enough for dinner. When it comes to eggs, I LOVE THEM! I eat them so I can feel full longer, benefit from it's vitamins and protein, and it also helps with my fitness goals. As I said I'm not a big cook so with eggs I'll customize it to the fullest. I'll put the spices, some sauces, extra things like hummus if it's already made...and of course cheese!

I love eating eggs, especially for breakfast. I boil with, scramble it, fry it dry...Eggs are packed with protein which are needed for muscle development among other things; it's amino acids can even be broken down to provide energy for the body. So I love eggs. However, I realize that eating too much of it can give me boils. So I rarely eat it out of precaution.

Yes I agree it has tons of nutrients. And boils you mean..gases?

I wonder how much you eat that leads to too much, let me know!

No you aren't! I love eggs. Fried, scrambled, or boiled... I will eat them -- and not only for breakfast. First of all, eggs are a primary source of protein and I'm all about protein being that I'm a fitness nut. I will always try to make a meal out of eggs in some way.

I don't know if I love eggs, but do eat them for the protein. The only thing I don't like about eggs is eating the yolks because I am trying to watch my cholesterol and try to eat a heart healthy diet. I just eat a lot of egg whites now or just eat one yolk in the morning. I do save the yolks though and use them to make desserts for my family.

Back
Top Bottom