Does anyone still eat boiled eggs?

Yes I do. At least once a week I cook boiled eggs. I really like a dish of rice with some chopped boiled eggs.

Here in the South pickled boiled eggs are available in most convenience stores and delis. And it is awful hard to make egg salad sandwiches without them. Deviled eggs require them. They also work as trail and picnic foods. For trail food, be sure the shell is not cracked and they are hard boiled.

I do all the time! In my country it's very common to have boiled eggs, and at the restaurant of the company I work for always has boiled eggs on the salad department. I will always have it, specially now that I'm on the Dukan diet, which consists on basically only eating proteins. I find that I actually prefer boiled eggs rather than fried eggs.

Personally, I do not care for boiled egg by themselves. I like them when they are in chicken salad or tuna salad, but not by themselves. My husband however, loves them! He likes to eat them plain or in recipes. I make them for him about twice a week. He likes to have them in the morning with his breakfast. He also likes to eat them after working out at the gym.

Personally, I do not care for boiled egg by themselves. I like them when they are in chicken salad or tuna salad, but not by themselves. My husband however, loves them! He likes to eat them plain or in recipes. I make them for him about twice a week. He likes to have them in the morning with his breakfast. He also likes to eat them after working out at the gym.
That there is a man who likes his eggs!! lol but good on him, love them em I do!

I just had one boiled egg for diner! Boiled is my favorite way to eat eggs. I enjoy scrambled and fried as well, but boiled to me has a nicer consistency and taste. It tastes fresh and healthier, I guess. The only problem I have with boiled eggs is that it takes a while to boil and sometimes my egg cracks....

Im a huge fan of eggs any way you cook em up. Boiled, scrambled, pan fried, over easy, poached, over hard, omelette, or even over soft...I can eat em most ways they are cooked. If I'm making breakfast you can rest assured there are eggs included. And sometimes I have breakfast for dinner- and of course at least scrambled eggs are included.

My family does. We usually make some around Christmas. I've seen my mom whip up some for an egg salad sandwich from time to time, too.

I, however, don't eat eggs, cooked any way, except for scrambled. I cannot stand the taste of the yolk so I prefer egg whites. I cannot stomach anything with the yolk not mixed into the white, so scrambled it is. Mostly, I refrain from eating eggs, especially, since you can't buy the boxed egg whites, here.

I'm not a fan of boiled eggs but my roommate eats one about three times a week. He generally boils a dozen of them and then they are ready whenever he wants them.

When I was still a kid and up to now that I am already an adult I love eating boiled eggs especially during breakfast but not everyday. I really love boiled eggs!

Back
Top Bottom