Does anyone still eat boiled eggs?

I used to have utmost four to five eggs daily in my recent days which made me fed up with boiled eggs completely. Now I don't even like to have its combination with anything. I was compelled to eat it those days anyway and now I stay completely off from them.

I used to have utmost four to five eggs daily in my recent days which made me fed up with boiled eggs completely. Now I don't even like to have its combination with anything. I was compelled to eat it those days anyway and now I stay completely off from them.

It's very easy to get sick of eggs. There isn't a huge amount that you can do with eggs

I was just reading earlier today that one of the tricks to make eggs peel easily is to add some baking soda (about a teaspoon) to the water you are cooking them in. Supposedly it helps the albumen pull away from the egg shells, which makes the peel come off without any fuss. I had seen some other techniques such as rolling the egg on your counter with the base of your hand, or blowing into one end of the egg, but those never really worked for me.

I was just reading earlier today that one of the tricks to make eggs peel easily is to add some baking soda (about a teaspoon) to the water you are cooking them in. Supposedly it helps the albumen pull away from the egg shells, which makes the peel come off without any fuss. I had seen some other techniques such as rolling the egg on your counter with the base of your hand, or blowing into one end of the egg, but those never really worked for me.

That's a very good tip, thank you. I find that if the eggs a few days old they peel much better. I must try that baking soda trick.

Yes, I do still eat boiled eggs during breakfast because eating one piece of this is already a complete meal. Sometimes if I am in a hurry in the morning and have no time to cook my last choice is to boil an egg and that is what I eat. I love eating eggs and its great!

Yes, I do still eat boiled eggs during breakfast because eating one piece of this is already a complete meal. Sometimes if I am in a hurry in the morning and have no time to cook my last choice is to boil an egg and that is what I eat. I love eating eggs and its great!
Agreed!

Hard boiled eggs only when I mashed it all up, add mayo, pinch of salt, dashes of pepper, slices of chilli...and use it as sandwich filling or topping for crackers.

Otherwise, I prefer soft, halfboil eggs before or after my runs/cycling.

I'm actually allergic to eggs (eaten on their own, not mixed into baking or bread etc..) but my step dad still has 1-2 boiled eggs which 1-2 slices of toast for breakfast most mornings. So I'm sure a lot of other people still love eating boiled eggs too. Especially as they are so quick and easy to prepare.:thumbsup:

The last time I had a boiled egg was when I was a teenager and now l'm in my thirties and I do not eat egg anymore so l can't answer this one:) do you still eat boiled eggs with the soldiers?

That's funny, I ate a couple of them last night. I still eat them because they are packed with protein. You don't eat them on Easter either?? :p:

Back
Top Bottom