Does anyone still eat boiled eggs?

I cook a batch of hard-boiled eggs once in a while to keep in the house. They make a good snack.

All the time. They're cheap and easy. I don't even boil them anymore! I throw them in the toaster over for 30 minutes at 350 degrees which makes it even easier.

I still eat boiled eggs occasionally. I like them, but I rarely eat eggs nowadays. I use to eat them a lot, but I just stopped suddenly and I don't know why.

I love eggs. And since I started cooking my own food, I started experimenting with various ways of cooking them. Now that I think about it, it's been ages since I have had boiled eggs. Thanks for the reminder! It's good to go back to the basics now and then :D

I love hard-boiled eggs! Usually I live them and make an egg salad with mayonnaise, a dash of mustard some balsamic vinegar, chopped parsley and lots of croutons. They're very versatile and you can even make curry dishes with boiled eggs.

Alternatively I make an Indonesian satay-style peanut dip to serve the boiled eggs together with sliced cucumber, carrots ,celery and lettuce.

The last time I had boiled eggs was in my sisters potato salad.

The last time I had a boiled egg was when I was a teenager and now l'm in my thirties and I do not eat egg anymore so l can't answer this one:) do you still eat boiled eggs with the soldiers?

Yep I even have a special cutter to my shame that makes the "soldiers" into soldier shapes... we also have a plethora of egg cup designs to choose from. Toast & a dippy egg is a staple here/

I love a boiled egg in the morning. I don't have it every morning but its nice to change around. I give my son boiled egg and soldiers. He loves it!

Yeah! I eat them all the time, I get free eggs from my chickens and eat as many as possible to get lots of protein, and they are tasty:P

Yeah! I eat them all the time, I get free eggs from my chickens and eat as many as possible to get lots of protein, and they are tasty:P

You have your own chickens that's wonderful. Nothing like your own. You know what you feeding them. I bet they taste much much better then the ones you buy from the supermarket

You have your own chickens that's wonderful. Nothing like your own. You know what you feeding them. I bet they taste much much better then the ones you buy from the supermarket

They really do taste so much better, I didn't think there would be that much of a difference but even a plain boiled egg tastes really good!:P We have a big garden too so the chicken get to just roam around (they are very happy chickens) :D

They really do taste so much better, I didn't think there would be that much of a difference but even a plain boiled egg tastes really good!:P We have a big garden too so the chicken get to just roam around (they are very happy chickens) :D

I bet they are very happy chickens . We used to get free range chickens and they were amazing.

I bet they are very happy chickens . We used to get free range chickens and they were amazing.

They really are so much tastier! And they absolutely love running around the garden, they even follow you around sometimes. They are very funny to watch and sometimes they are stood by the back door, waiting to come into the house, haha! They dig big holes in the soil and have mud baths and that's funny to watch too as they go crazy in their little mud baths.

They really are so much tastier! And they absolutely love running around the garden, they even follow you around sometimes. They are very funny to watch and sometimes they are stood by the back door, waiting to come into the house, haha! They dig big holes in the soil and have mud baths and that's funny to watch too as they go crazy in their little mud baths.

I remember when I was little my nanas chickens used to follow me too. I used then run after them.

My nana didn't have a chicken coup like now days she had hay in a huge shed, the chickens made their own little nest up really hight where they layers the eggs. I used love to climb up and collect all the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom