Easy to make Party Mix

sorrowscall

Veteran
Local time
2:40 PM
If you're like me, you like to party. If you like to party, then you probably like to have snacks at the party. Sometimes, you'll have snacks left over from those parties. What I like to do is mix those snacks together as a party mix so that the leftovers won't get wasted. Here's what I usually end up using:

about a cup full of those mini party pretzels that come in bags in most food markets.
a half a box of cheese flavored crackerz like Cheese Nips.
1 bag of any flavor of Bugles. (If you don't have bugles you can use any corn chip like normal Doritos or Tostitos)
some salted peanuts or cashews

Directions:
Basically, just mix them up in a bowl and serve.

This recipe was made in mind with what is usually leftover after a party.

Sounds pretty good. I would actually be interested in mixing it before hand and serving it that way. Then people don't have to go from bowl to bowl to get a little bit of everything. May save quite a bit of time on cleanup.

That's also a good idea! I normally use this as a way not to mix party foods after they've been served. I don't go ahead and mix them all first though because I don't want somebody with an allergy or a distaste to go without during the party because it got mixed in with the other stuff. I'm always worried about something like that happening so I always serve them as their own snacks first.

Back
Top Bottom