Eating straight from the tin

The only thing I can say I've eaten from the tin is pineapple rings. I get those small tins that hold 3-4 rings and keep them in the fridge as I love them ice cold. I never bother tipping them into a bowl, I'll just eat them fromt he tin to save messing a dish up. Cold beans and spaghetti, on the other hand, do not appeal at all.

I'll eat fruit straight from the can. Well, if I'm going to eat it all at once, anyway. I put it in a Tupperware container if I'm going to put some up for later.

Thinking about it i have being eating sausages from the tin from my childhood years and it is something that i now do with my kids. I think i like having my sausages cold; straight from the tin.

Thinking about it i have being eating sausages from the tin from my childhood years and it is something that i now do with my kids. I think i like having my sausages cold; straight from the tin.
Would that be frankfurter type sausages? Its the only sort I've seen in cans here in UK.

Only when am sure to finish the food. When I cannot finish the food then I prefer having a smaller quantity on a plate before eating. I also eat directly from the tin when am travelling.

OMG, pineapple rings for me too, love just snaffling them from the fridge, and they only ever last me about 2 days

Would that be frankfurter type sausages? Its the only sort I've seen in cans here in UK.

These sausages are a ready to eat snack that comes in a pull top can; very convenient to have on the shelves especially when they are children at home.
ss_1_10.jpg

These sausages are a ready to eat snack that comes in a pull top can; very convenient to have on the shelves especially when they are children at home.
ss_1_10.jpg

They're chicken! The picture looks a bit like a Frankfurter. Just went to look it up on Wiki and it seems that Viennese sausage is another name for Weiner or Frankfurter! I like the fact these are hot and spicy.:pepper::D

Back
Top Bottom