Edit Media Albums

The funny thing is that I deleted two empty albums earlier in the week but now I don't get the option. That has to be a bug?

That certainly doesn't sound right. I've had ghost albums for ages and never been able to delete them. Its possibly something to do with not removing any comments other people might have made.

That certainly doesn't sound right. I've had ghost albums for ages and never been able to delete them. Its possibly something to do with not removing any comments other people might have made.

That's a good point. However, the first empty album currently on my list has zero comments but it still cannot be deleted.

I thought that I had it sussed for a minute - click on the empty album and there's an option to delete it!

Great.

I deleted two empty albums in this manner but the third didn't display the delete option. It's definitely a bug.

That's a good point. However, the first empty album currently on my list has zero comments but it still cannot be deleted.

I thought that I had it sussed for a minute - click on the empty album and there's an option to delete it!

Great.

I deleted two empty albums in this manner but the third didn't display the delete option. It's definitely a bug.

I thought I had a work around. Move the empty albums to an "uncategorised" location and they disappear somewhere. However, the software will only permit two albums to be "moved" and then it doesn't bother with any more.

I can't delete any ghost albums but that may be because I can still see them as a mod. Mods can see deleted stuff. Can you see this one below now? I can still see it but I did select for moderation and delete.

Also - it still seems odd that you can 'select for moderation' . Could you try to delete one of my albums - don't care what as I can always undelete it. If you are able to do that then its definitely wrong!

I can't delete any ghost albums but that may be because I can still see them as a mod. Mods can see deleted stuff. Can you see this one below now? I can still see it but I did select for moderation and delete.

Also - it still seems odd that you can 'select for moderation' . Could you try to delete one of my albums - don't care what as I can always undelete it. If you are able to do that then its definitely wrong!

View attachment 43430

I can see it but it's faded out. Is it my smoked salmon and prawns?

I don't think that I am able to determine which are your albums. Perhaps if you add an image to any album and give me an idea of the content, I could try to delete the image - it should be the last one uploaded I guess.

I can see it but it's faded out. Is it my smoked salmon and prawns?

I cannot see the album on my list anymore.

Just to clarify what I am doing (or trying to do). I'm relocating all the images from one album then trying to delete the empty album. I have not tried (because I don't need to) deleting an album that still contains images.

I don't think that I am able to determine which are your albums. Perhaps if you add an image to any album and give me an idea of the content, I could try to delete the image - it should be the last one uploaded I guess.

The fact you can't determine which are my albums only goes to show what a crap navigation/display system it is. Not sure I can determine yours either! But that ghost one of the prawns appeared from somewhere and I deleted it.

The fact you can't determine which are my albums only goes to show what a crap navigation/display system it is. Not sure I can determine yours either! But that ghost one of the prawns appeared from somewhere and I deleted it.

Can you put it back then please?

Can you put it back then please?

Why do you want it back - I thought you had deleted it but could still see a ghost image. I deleted the ghost image (although I can still see it). And if you aren't confused now I'd be very surprised.

I will give you the URL and you can tell me if you can see it still as a ghost.

Back
Top Bottom