Recipe Eggplant/Aubergine salad

Corzhens

Veteran
Local time
8:01 AM
This eggplant salad is a good side dish for meat dishes. The ingredients are eggplant, vinegar, salt, garlic, black pepper. First, the eggplant is broiled until the skin become black. Take off the black skin and also the stem. Slice the eggplant into 2-inch length and place in a plate. Crush the garlic and mix into a cup with vinegar (just enough to wet the entire eggplant) and stir with the dash of salt and dash of ground black pepper. That's it.

This eggplant salad is a good side dish for meat dishes. The ingredients are eggplant, vinegar, salt, garlic, black pepper. First, the eggplant is broiled until the skin become black. Take off the black skin and also the stem. Slice the eggplant into 2-inch length and place in a plate. Crush the garlic and mix into a cup with vinegar (just enough to wet the entire eggplant) and stir with the dash of salt and dash of ground black pepper. That's it.
That sounds really good Corhenz. I have never heard of it before, but it sounds tasty. The problem is that eggplants are big, You would have to make a lot of sandwiches with it. Or maybe you could make a few sandwiches and use the rest for eggplant parm. I rarely buy eggplant, only on the rare occasions I might want to eat an eggplant parm.

That sounds really good Corhenz. I have never heard of it before, but it sounds tasty. The problem is that eggplants are big, You would have to make a lot of sandwiches with it. Or maybe you could make a few sandwiches and use the rest for eggplant parm. I rarely buy eggplant, only on the rare occasions I might want to eat an eggplant parm.

Oh, you don't use that eggplant salad with bread. I wonder how it would taste, hahahaaa. I'm not well versed with common American food but I think the eggplant salad is a good match for beef stew or any beef dish that has sauce. Yes, some eggplants are big and when we make eggplant salad, it's always 6 pieces that is exact to our earing capacity. But you can keep the leftover in the fridge and have it some other day when you have another meat dish in the menu.

Back
Top Bottom