Essential Kitchen Items

Ciao,
Finally, the new kitchen tap was installed on Monday. "It's much bigger than I was expecting", said my wife. Not a phrase I get to hear that often. It is taking a bit of getting used to, having three separate control levers.
View attachment 39459
I agree with MG it look scary! I see on TV thing call Quooker is this same?

Sarana x

Ciao,

Hmmm essential, to make food no much couple big pan sharp knives all need make food. I only have blender an mixer as gadget, si I have microwave but rare use. But thing I wanted is different!
I love my Chitarra. I have Japanese chopper this I use for almost all things, set Japanese knives BGT Damascus steel only use tradition steel to make sharp . Set 10 pan, three fry pan, two fish kettle, many different whisk and utensil, three stainless steel skewer. Mandolin, two grater, two terracotta casserole pot 8 an 10 litre, three lasagne dish. Different type strainers. Racks to dry pasta, marble slab to make, metre long roll pin.
Chinese bamboo steamer, 30 cm stainless steel cooking chop stick. Garlic press, potato ricer, Polenta press (Ray make for me). Pipe bag an nozzles. Wire grill frame for grill whole fish. List go on.

Sarana x

:roflmao:

Seriously though - it actually looks quite scary. What do all those levers do?
The bottom leaver on the main body controlls the temperature and the flow rate. The middle leaver turns the main spout on and off. The top leaver turns the hose on and off. If you forget to set the flow first you may get nothing out when switching the others on, alternatively you may get very wet.

Back
Top Bottom