Evil Spammer on Facebook?!!

Been there, trapped into the infinite loop of liking bad news and share them, so you're doing good and realized after like a month how stupid I was 🙄

Called it "farcebook" from the get go and never joined.
Yeah, my husband's grandmother was having her 90th birthday bash and I joined to find his cousin (who had dropped off the face off the earth) so he could be there for the big bash. No one knew how to find him. He had moved and disconnected his phone without letting anyone know where he went. I was successful and it meant the world to her to have him there as he was the only son of his dad (her baby boy) who had died a few years prior.

But otherwise no use for it.

I also don't use it (or any other social media platform). I do have an account, but that's solely for family to keep in contact with me via messenger. Nothing more.

Hubby has an account which he uses minimally and keeps on contact with our neice/nephew and great nephews. But that's all it is used for.

My facebook account is strictly for family and real friends who I want to stay in contact with, and all my posts are limited so only those on my friend list can see them. Twitter I dumped when Musk took over and I use Insta to follow bands and comedians I'm interested in, I never post there myself.

A Good rule for internet safety is never give away your information unless you have found the web page yourself and verified the URL. Never sign up to anything provided by a third party link.

I'm STILL locked out, even after being told that I've been cleared to come back! I'm really getting sick of this crap!! It's so ridiculous that my mobile# keeps on being friggen refused!! :headshake:

A friend told me today that my account WAS hacked!! I'm trying to start a new account, but can't do that either!! In 174 days, it will be disabled. Maybe THEN, I can create a new account.:ninja:

and of course, there´s no human being in sight that you can actually CALL and SPEAK TO - just some robot :D :D :D

Yeah, that is what really makes my blood boil. No live person at all to talk to!! Just some stupid robots!! As if you're calling an 800-# & you can't get past that blasted automated crap!! :mad:

Last edited:
This is stone cold ridiculous!! I've called the stupidly stupid cable co to have my mobile# changed & they just keep on changing the format on how they answer, which is some stupid robotic answering service & you can't get anywhere because that stupid system won't put you through to a live operator!! This is so stupid!! I just want to go there & give them a piece of my mind. Literally! It's just a complete waste of time because you get nowhere!! It's like they don't have the brains God gave a goose!!
:mad:

The phone# was wrong. Again!! Xfinity had changed it. When i went down there that's what I found out. I put the new number in to Facebook & they are STILL frigging REFUSING THE NEW NUMBER!!!! I'm not waiting my time with them any more!! Let the old account disappear!! :ninja:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom