Favorite Movies

Time to take it easy again. Oats and Coffee are the theme for Breakfast again. I got my dishes cleaned up from making Scalloped Potatoes yesterday and that did me in. I slept soundly.

The Breakfast movie this morning is "Close Encounters of The Third Kind." This movie has gotten kind of old and worn out as far as I'm concerned. It always was a movie of the third level and not one of the first. It is just two contrived.

Later on, the mid-day movie will be "Cross of Iron." This is actually a Sam Peckinpah flick, but you wouldn't know it, unless you were told so.

The late nighter is a weird move called "Death Game." This pits two homeless teen-age girls against a man who is home alone while is wife is away on a trip - and they are deadly. It compares with the movie "Funny Games" for that sort of theme.

Just watched "Black Swan". Darren Aronofsky makes great psychological thrillers but I didn't really connect with the movie as I'm not a perfeccionist, I never was. It's still a brilliant story though.

Along with a simple Breakfast of Oats, Banana and Coffee, I will be watching "The Deep."

Later, it's back to James Bond with the episode "The Spy Who Loved Me."

The late night movie I selected will be "MacArthur."

As is my habit when going early morning grocery shopping, I put off Breakfast and Coffee so as to prevent natural urges on the trip.

While waiting to go, the movie is "Smokey and The Bandit", a comedy that many might like.

Later, I will watch a rather odd adventure movie called "The Sorcerer."

The Late nighter will be "Star Wars IV, A New Hope."

As is my habit when going early morning grocery shopping, I put off Breakfast and Coffee so as to prevent natural urges on the trip.

While waiting to go, the movie is "Smokey and The Bandit", a comedy that many might like.

Later, I will watch a rather odd adventure movie called "The Sorcerer."

The Late nighter will be "Star Wars IV, A New Hope."
"Smokey and The Bandit" is a film I really liked.

Pane e Tulipani - Bread and Tulips is an Italian movie which I loved very much.
The plot basically is: during a tourist bus trip, Rosalba, a housewife from Pescara, is forgotten at an autogrill. Trying to get home, she ends up in Venice instead and decides to stay there for a while....

It is a film that was initially received somewhat lukewarmly by the critics, only to become a success with the public - including myself.
Licia Maglietta is basically an extraordinary theatre actress and Bruno Ganz (r.i.p.) one of the best actors I have ever seen. Bruno Ganz incidentally was the angel Damiel in Wim Wenders' 'Il Cielo sopra Berlino' - Angel Wings, but also many other wonderful performances.

It's just before 2:00am here and I'm already awake. I was so blown out from getting up early to go get groceries and then tinkering with various things all day that I took to bed early and just woke. I can't get back to sleep and so, Coffee is on the brew. Just Oats and Banana to start the day.

The early morning Breakfast move? "Animal House."

Later, I will schedule for "Battle Star Galactica."

The late night movie I have picked out will be "The Deer Hunter." That's a long movie and a good one.

It's just before 2:00am here and I'm already awake. I was so blown out from getting up early to go get groceries and then tinkering with various things all day that I took to bed early and just woke. I can't get back to sleep and so, Coffee is on the brew. Just Oats and Banana to start the day.

The early morning Breakfast move? "Animal House."

Later, I will schedule for "Battle Star Galactica."

The late night movie I have picked out will be "The Deer Hunter." That's a long movie and a good one.

I love Animal House
Toga!Toga!Toga!

Back
Top Bottom