Favorite Movies

Actors and their stuntmen.

Howdy everybody. It's sated dog (Saturday). I think I'll try and do a quinoa breakfast today. I got the white quinoa rinsing now. Coffee is brewing.

The breakfast movie will be "Enemy at The Gates."

The mid-day movie will be "Enigma", about the code-breakers in the UK, during WWII.

The late night movie will be a semi-animation, "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within."

Howdy everybody. It's sated dog (Saturday). I think I'll try and do a quinoa breakfast today. I got the white quinoa rinsing now. Coffee is brewing.

The breakfast movie will be "Enemy at The Gates."

The mid-day movie will be "Enigma", about the code-breakers in the UK, during WWII.

The late night movie will be a semi-animation, "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within."
Speaking of dogs, a cute black one lcalmly riding along at the train.

Petted, the owner said: She yawns when petted.

Who wouldn't.🙂

It's Sunny Dog (Sunday) and breakfast will be oats and coffee again. How mundane?

The breakfast movie today is "Ghosts of Mars."

The mid-day movie will be "A Glimpse of Hell."

And the late night movie will be "Harry Potter and The Sorcerer's Stone."

G' Moon Dog. I am rambl'n on despite what ever sand blasts me. It cooled down yesterday and I had a tough go on sleep, but finally got the hours.

Breakfast is oats, a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie is Alfred Hitchcock's first US Hollywood movie, "Rebecca." I just bought it and received it the other day. It has been rare and hard to get and I only just found it recently.

The mid-day movie will be "Hearts in Atlantis." I find this movie very worth the repeat viewing. It starts Anthony Hopkins and is one of his flicks that doesn't get much mention as "Psycho" and "The Silence of The Lambs" seem to overwhelm it.

The late night movie will be "Jurassic Park III."

G' Moon Dog. I am rambl'n on despite what ever sand blasts me. It cooled down yesterday and I had a tough go on sleep, but finally got the hours.

Breakfast is oats, a banana and coffee.

The breakfast movie is Alfred Hitchcock's first US Hollywood movie, "Rebecca." I just bought it and received it the other day. It has been rare and hard to get and I only just found it recently.

The mid-day movie will be "Hearts in Atlantis." I find this movie very worth the repeat viewing. It starts Anthony Hopkins and is one of his flicks that doesn't get much mention as "Psycho" and "The Silence of The Lambs" seem to overwhelm it.

The late night movie will be "Jurassic Park III."
I had trouble falling asleep too. I blamed it in the 4 coffees had yesterday.
Up and running as you are too

I had trouble falling asleep too. I blamed it in the 4 coffees had yesterday.
Up and running as you are too
Good morning Timenspace

It's always a pleasure reading your posts which reflect your sincere active interest in cooking.

I like that name Timenspace too. There is a spiritual point for me, where I can look, say, at my hand, realize that it is me, my self awareness, in the here and now, a finer than razor-edge point in time and space with the world revolving in relativistic spirals and circles around that single spiritual point. From there, I command my body and brain and all that I touch from that single spiritual flame.

What made you choose your member alias?

Back
Top Bottom