Favorite Movies

Good morning Timenspace

It's always a pleasure reading your posts which reflect your sincere active interest in cooking.

I like that name Timenspace too. There is a spiritual point for me, where I can look, say, at my hand, realize that it is me, my self awareness, in the here and now, a finer than razor-edge point in time and space with the world revolving in relativistic spirals and circles around that single spiritual point. From there, I command my body and brain and all that I touch from that single spiritual flame.

What made you choose your member alias?
Thank you. Good day. I have to hop off the train now reaching my destination...will reply later.

Good morning Timenspace

It's always a pleasure reading your posts which reflect your sincere active interest in cooking.

I like that name Timenspace too. There is a spiritual point for me, where I can look, say, at my hand, realize that it is me, my self awareness, in the here and now, a finer than razor-edge point in time and space with the world revolving in relativistic spirals and circles around that single spiritual point. From there, I command my body and brain and all that I touch from that single spiritual flame.

What made you choose your member alias?
I decided to take a breaded cheese at the destination, so while waiting, can type...
I do understand your spiritual point.
Time is so precious and irrevocable. Very fascinating in the Universe.
Space as it equals peace in the mind and body is important.
But mainly I took it because giving time and space to myself and to others seems important.
It tends to give a relaxed aura. And it is something we all can appreciate.
I am unlearning to be impatient.😊
Hope it makes sense.

Good morning people. I am up and doing my laundry. Oats, a banana and coffee are for breakfast.

The breakfast movie is "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider."

The mid-day movie will be "The Lord of The Rings, The Fellowship of The Ring." Lembas bread anyone?

The late night movie will be a WWI movie, "The Lost Battalion."

I've added the Danish movie "Babette's Feast" to the list of movies I should obtain.

Good morning. It's time for a road trip, but I'm ok for oats and coffee. I'm all out of bananas.

The breakfast movie will be "The Mummy Returns."

The mid-day movie will be "The Musketeer."

The late night movie will be "Ocean's Eleven."

Good morning. It's 12:08 am here and I just got up and can't get back to sleep. My sleep cycle was totally derailed yesterday because I had to go out to a VA appointment in the morning and was awake all day waiting for the delivery of my Mealthy Crisplid for the Instant Pot pressure cooker.

It's not a total wipe out however. I didn't have the energy last night to prepare the marinade for my next quinoa recipe, so I will do that this morning and marinade the meat stuff for over the next 12 hours.

Breakfast is up in the air at this point. I want eggs and bacon, but while I'm working on other quinoa prep work, I don't know.

The breakfast movie will be "Pearl Harbor."

The mid-day movie will be "Tremors 3: Back to Perfection."

The late night movie will be "Vanilla Sky", the Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz US version of the Spanish "Abra Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes)."

Good morning. It's 12:08 am here and I just got up and can't get back to sleep. My sleep cycle was totally derailed yesterday because I had to go out to a VA appointment in the morning and was awake all day waiting for the delivery of my Mealthy Crisplid for the Instant Pot pressure cooker.

It's not a total wipe out however. I didn't have the energy last night to prepare the marinade for my next quinoa recipe, so I will do that this morning and marinade the meat stuff for over the next 12 hours.

Breakfast is up in the air at this point. I want eggs and bacon, but while I'm working on other quinoa prep work, I don't know.

The breakfast movie will be "Pearl Harbor."

The mid-day movie will be "Tremors 3: Back to Perfection."

The late night movie will be "Vanilla Sky", the Tom Cruise, Penelope Cruz US version of the Spanish "Abra Los Ojos (Open Your Eyes)."
Take it easy today.
My boyfriend texts he did not sleep either. He had his Blood test pre op this morning and did not take his sleeping med. He feels drained.

Take it easy today.
My boyfriend texts he did not sleep either. He had his Blood test pre op this morning and did not take his sleeping med. He feels drained.

Besides healthy food management, sleep is very important. It is not only the time when memories are enforced and subliminal problem solving occurs, but also, the time when our bodies repair themselves.

I can't take it easy today, as I will be doing my next quinoa recipe and, if energy permits, setting up some lighting for my photography studio, something I have been putting off for quite some time now.

G' day everyone. It's early again, 12:35 am. Coffee and oats for breakfast this morning, as I get my day wound up. It's the last day of April and the bills will be due in the next few days.

The breakfast movie will be "X-Men."

The mid-day movie will be a horror movie in a submarine, "Below."

The late nighter will be a Clint Eastwood movie, "Blood Work."

It's a whole new month, May. Flowers, I think, is the theme for this month. Last month was showers. Anyway, good morning. Breakfast is oats, a banana and coffee, and perhaps, some left over stuff for an early morning quinoa, mango, orange and raspberry parfait.

The breakfast movie today is the musical "Chicago." I love this movie, every time I see it. It's one of those movies that begs me to claim that I like musicals.

The mid-day movie will be "The Children of Dune."

The late night movie will be "The Four Feathers."

Back
Top Bottom