Favorite Movies

Good day folks. I think I'll do scrambled eggs for a switch up on breakfast this morning, with my coffee and banana, of course.

The breakfast movie will be "Matrix Reloaded." and the mid-day movie will be "Matrix Revolutions."

The late night movie will be a Western, - "The Missing."

Today was the day in 1969 that the Monty Python's Flying Circus group was first formed by it's members Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin and Terry Gilliam.

Good morning. I need to road trip this morning, but will still make coffee and some oats.

The breakfast movie will be "Once Upon a Time in Mexico."

The mid-day movie I picked is "Saints and Soldiers."

The late nighter will be "Terminator 3: Rise of The Machines."

Slept soundly last night. It was very warm for a change and I turned on the overhead ceiling fan. I always sleep better with air blowing on my skin. It's soothing.

Breakfast this morning is going to be Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese biscuits with coffee. The coffee will be flavored with a shot of amaretto.

The breakfast movie will be a documentary on the Wright Brothers - "Wright Brothers' Flying Machine." What did you think an aviation enthusiast wouldn't have some aviation videos?

The mid-day movie will be "Alien Vs. Predator."

Speaking of aviation, the late night movie will be "The Aviator", the Howard Hughes biography movie starring Leonardo di Caprio.

Another good morning to all. They come one after another, don't they? I have much to look forward to this morning with an important package arriving and FedEx made a mess out of getting it shipped. I'll post more on that in the thread "Don't You Just Love It When."

For breakfast this morning, I'll have oats and coffee, but followed up by a strawberry amaretto smoothie.

The breakfast movie will be "The Bourne Supremacy."

The mid-day movie pick is "The Chronicles of Riddick."

The late night movie will be "Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban."

Three good movies for today while I do my thing in another day in the life of ...

This afternoon I am going to watch Citizen Kane by and with Orson Welles.

Orson Welles play on Hearst is an older movie classic which I used to have, but lost and do not currently have in my collection. I am having trouble finding a copy.

Orson Welles play on Hearst is an older movie classic which I used to have, but lost and do not currently have in my collection. I am having trouble finding a copy.

In the end I didn't watch that film anymore because my attention was drawn to a documentary about John Belushi's life that was on TV and so I watched that.

I'll watch Citizen Kane tomorrow.

Good day everyone. Yesterday turned out to be a bit freaky with one zap after another, it seemed. Nothing to get stressed about though. Today, with my new vacuum cleaner, I really start to go after the dusty items that did not get thoroughly wiped down when I moved. If I get rid of dust, my sinus problems will improve, I hope. I need to clean my air purifier too, as well as my hold hand vacuum cleaner that use for my truck. Lots of work in all that, will be supplemented by touching up lighting in my studio by adding a round reflector opposite a side mono-light. I managed yesterday to reduce shadows. I will also add an umbrella reflector to my forward overhead mono light to soften its output.

Breakfast this morning will be my last Jimmy Dean sausage, egg and cheese biscuits with a granola bar, a banana and coffee.

With all the bread pudding posts recently, I've decided to do my own bread pudding creation for today's meal. That should be fun.

The breakfast movie for today is "Hidalgo." This is a wonderful true story movie about a man and his Mustang horse.

The mid-day movie will be a scifi movie - "I, Robot."

The late night movie I picked is "Ike, Countdown to D-Day", a WWII movie about the actions of General Eisenhower leading up to the D-Day invasion to retake Europe for the allies in 1944. Strong, decisive and just leaders like Dwight D. Eisenhower are badly needed in today's world.

OK, good morning once again. It's a bit cooler last night, but the temps will go back up later. I got my studio lighting adjusted well yesterday to eliminate shadows on my photographic subjects. It's time to use that new vacuum cleaner, some pinesol and a wet cloth to go after the dust. I'm a dust buster today.

For breakfast this morning, it's just oats, a banana and coffee, nothing more.

The breakfast movie will be "Kill Bill, Volume 2."

The mid-day movie will be "Ladder 49."

I picked the late night movie to go with Russell Crowe in "Master and Commander, The Far Side of The World."

I got curious to see what movies Crowe did and there are many that I am unfamiliar with. I mean there are many. Has anybody got any thoughts on favorite Russell Crowe movies, besides, Galdiator, LA Confidential, Master and Commander, The Quick and The Dead and 3:10 to Yuma?

I tried to watch "The Klansman" last night but the sound quality was bad and there were no subtitles. I'll try for a better copy.

[Edit: I've found a copy with subtitles].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom